November 22, 2014 | 1699 users online

Eyes - Sonia Kashuk - False Eyelashes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by CheyBravo

Love these!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't normally wear false lashes, only for special occasions. But my lashes are going through sparse stage rightnow & I cant stand how it looks. I love my lashes long and full. SK Full Vol. lashes is my new fave. It looks natural on me. I want something that looks natural, nothing too long & dramatic for my everyday use. And this is it for me. I have tried ARDEL & other brands but none of them for my liking. Yes the band looks thick & dark but I wear black eye liner anyway so it's not noticeable at all. I will be wearing these until my lashes are back to normal. I wish I can buy this in bulk.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by kml415

Ok so here is the thing about these lashes.... They are absolutely gorgeous but with that being said they are a pain to put on. I fell in love with these lashes the moment I saw them. I usually wear the ardell ones but these were so pretty I thought I would give them a shot. The lash band is so think and not flexible so it makes the process of putting them on extremely difficult and although I think they are SO beautiful I will not be purchasing them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Honey_Bunny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these lashes!!!!! I wear false eyelashes 3-4 times a week and these are really a HG! They make my lashes look REALLY full and lush. I used to use the Ardell lashes, which were very good, but not nearly as great as the Sonia Kashuk ones. They are so comfortable to wear and easy to clean. I just wish Target's stock wasn't so hit or miss. It seems like when they are out of stock, it's a couple of weeks before they get more in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a total newbie to false lashes, I just started wearing them last month and I have to say I die for Sonia's Demi lashes. Though I will say my review is probably a tad biased because these are the only ones I've ever tried. HOWEVER, I think that is about to change soon because on my last trip to Target the demi's were on clearance (so I bought the last three) and I can no longer find them on the site.

As far as application I did initially purchase one of those tong like things and found it to be a complete and utter waste of money. I apply all my makeup first, then tilt my head back (like I'm looking down my nose) and apply these as close to my lash line as possible. What I found works best for me is to use a toothpick to apply the glue and wait a few moments for it to get a bit tacky before putting them on, otherwise they slide all over the place.

I get compliments on them all the time and people can't seem to tell if I was just born with fabulous lashes (even my SO of four years had to ask)! They also adhere really well too...after two hours of crying, they never came off (my gram passed).

One final tip to use with any lashes is invest in a " practice" pair to fool with for a couple of evenings before your big lash debut. I can get mine on in about five minutes now :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by duhnay

I always, always buy the demi lashes from sonia kashuk! They are so fabulous and look great on anyone! I do not like full lashes so that is why I get the demi ones. They have this criss cross effect and they are just beautiful on! I would highly recommend them! I get mine at Target for about $5! A great deal! I was so bummed the other day I went to get them again and they were sold out :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by justaaayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im usually a Red Cherry eyelash freak but these are my new favorite eyelashes! i got the full eyelash, not the half demi ones and i get compliments on them all the time. Purchased at target for 4.99 and by the quality, im willing to spend that much more than 1.99 for red cherry ones.
These come in a little plastic container with a glue. (which i dont use)

I put them on with Duo eyelash glue and they stick on FOREVER. i hardly have any inner or outter corners slightly coming off at the end of the day like i do with my Red Cherry ones sometimes.

They are very natural looking, so i use them as my everyday lashes. I love the criss cross effect on them. The hairs cross over each other giving them a very pretty look.

CONS: very stiff, so it makes application kind of hard, not real human hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Emeraldeyes100

These demi lashes are perfect for a natural look and are my go-to lashes 90% of the time. They give a naturally dramatic look that you will not feel self conscious in during the day. They are lightweight, very easy to position and you will forget you are wearing them. They are superior, looks wise, to every other lash in their price range.

For head turning evening lashes I love shu uremura soft cross or smoky layers. The most beautiful false lashes out there, bar none. But when I don't want to go quite that dramatic I reach for these.

My only (slight) gripe is that they are not as durable as the shu uremuras but at 5 dollars a pop thats not a big deal. They are IMO at least as durable as MAC and MAC charges 13 or 14 a pair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely LOVE these lashes!!! Cannot believe i found them for such a great bargain - $5! And it includes a little tub of adhesive that is the perfect little size. I got the ones like the review below are just for the outter corner of the eye. They look so real and ehance my eyes, and I can seriously wear them for days and they just stay on! These are a definite repeat purchase for me..and I am glad I didn't shell out $$$ for the MAC one when these are just as good and look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Standardtoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are the first lashes I ever bought, and at $5, what a deal! I love these lashes. The one I got are not the full lashes but the ones you put near the outer corner which makes your eyes seem larger. Also they're the crisscross lashes.
When I wore them the first time at a family party, my mom was telling everyone how nice it looked so I went out and bought her a pair! Haha, these are great lashes for anyone new to makeup or new to false eyelashes.