April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Toners - Noah's Naturals anti-oxidant toner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I really like this toner mist. Very light and refreshing and has a floral smell but its not too over powering. Helps to cool and calm the skin. Good setting spray for foundation if you want that dewy look and sense its a spray its convenient for on the go quick refreshing sprays.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by angelfiyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Toner is great!! All natural. I use the cleanser and then follow up with witch hazel to make sure all dirt and make up is removed (jus in case I missed some areas with cleanser. I then mist this on. The smell is sooo good. Great skin care line. Its a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PlaysWithMakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually don't use toners at all. But this is more of a mist; you just spray on your face at night after cleansing your face, or in the morning prior to makeup.

I noticed that my skin is in better condition and I love how this makes my skin feel refreshed.

I even took a little and added a drop or two of glycerin and it really made my skin look great!

Although, if you do use glycerin, please remember you still need to moisturize. Glycerin just hydrates the top of your skin but doesn't moisturize it deep down.

This toner mist is great! The only thing I'll keep buying :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very acne-prone skin with subtype II rosacea and I've been using a salicylic acid toner for a long time now to control breakouts. Even though it's done a pretty decent job of keeping blemishes at bay, it constantly irritates my skin and causes occasional rosacea flare-ups. I had been test-driving a couple different toners by Mario Badescu and liked them, but not the price! So, last time I was at Wal-mart, I accidently stumbled upon a new section that (much to my delight) displays all-natural products, one of them being this toner by Noah's Naturals. All I can say is, I am in LOVE with this. It feels so refreshing, removes any leftover makeup or residue that my cleanser leaves behind and doesn't aggravate my acne or rosacea!!! It actually calms my skin and I swear my skin tone is more even now. I can't wait to try more products from the brand. Oh, and it was only something like $7.94! Have already repurchased!