Sonia Kashuk Brow definer in Haze

4.5

on 4/21/2015 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the brown #6. It's worth the tiny price tag. The color is awesome. I love it!!

on 2/10/2015 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This pencil is a dark brown with a slight reddish hue. It goes great with dark hair. I want to hate this pencil, but I don't. The major pro for this pencil is the cost. This is only $9 at Target. I have specials at Target.com to get 2 pencils for $9. That is a deal compared to what I pay for Estee Lauder brow pencil. This product from Sonia Kashuk is easy to sharpen, but I actually prefer the tip to be a bit dull. It comes super pointy and that is harder to manage. It does stay on all day long which is a plus. It is a semi hard product so it is a bit harder to smudge if you want a lighter application. This is a keeper due to the cost.

on 5/13/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Omg, this is the best and I've spent hundreds of dollars in search for the best eyebrow pencil. You will buy this in packs. Stays on all day not greasy and the color looks so natual. I love it! I have oily skin and this stays on l day long. I can't believe I've been missing out on such great product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this brow pencil a lot. I use this when I've dyed my hair a red hue (it's a magenta color now, and I use it still) because my hair is naturally a reddish black, with my eyebrows being ridiculously dark (and looking ridiculously stupid with really light hair if left alone.) It's a taupe color, perfect for dark blondes and auburns, it's definitely cooler in tone though, so keep that in mind if you dye your hair and plan on using only one product such as this. It is definitely not the same as using an eyeliner, which works somewhat in a pinch, because it isn't at all soft. This makes it a little more difficult to work fast, but makes it way less messy to apply in a hurry. Also, it looks more natural that way. It doesn't smudge, which in my opinion is necessary. Because honestly, who wants to *look* like they 'did' their eyebrows?

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This brow pencil is by far the best one I have used! It is perfect for dark brown to black brows. It is not too dark and not too light. It has great staying power and actually stayed on while I was out in the sun and humidity riding 4 wheelers in the MUD! So, yes this has AWESOMW staying power :). The price of this pencil is not bad either, I paid 5.99 and don't mind paying it because this product is amazing and does the job perfectly.

on 3/24/2009 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best formulas for brow pencils that I've come across. Originally I used the taupe--great universal shade--but since I colored my hair it began to look a bit grayish, at least to me. I switched over to Haze, which is medium brown and is awesome. The application is the best, never goes on heavy and the shade is a true brown--no traces of auburn or red. I am in love with this pencil.

Popular Brows Products