April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Nature's Bounty-Hair, Skin & Nails

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by reginashkreta

These pills really worked wonders! My skin is clearer and my nails grow a lot faster! Not so much difference with my hair, but I mainly bought it for my acne problems.
I have noticed though that when I stop taking the pills, the acne comes back, only much worse. So if you start on these pills, you have to be committed to taking them or your problems could get worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Nicole555

I've been taking these pills for about a month now. Surprisingly, I saw a difference in my skin right away. I didn't even expect it to improve my skin. I started taking them so that my hair would grow faster. My skin is now soft, glowing and perfectly clear; but you also have to take good care of your skin already, you can't just rely on the pills to magically fix your skin. I'm noticing less breakouts, if i do get a pimple it's only one at a time and usually small. As far as hair goes, my hair is definitely more shiny and soft. But the pills won't make your hair grow incredibly fast or anything. I took them so that my bangs would grow longer and i've noticed about an inch and half of growth which is normal over the span of one month. Unfortunately I haven't noticed any difference in my nails...they still grow slowly and break really easily. I love these pills because they really do make a difference in my skin. I will probably continue to buy them for that reason. Also, I haven't noticed any side affects, after all they are just vitamins.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by HowGreatThouArt

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These really work. I have used these consistently for a year, and they have really worked great for my hair and my nails. In terms of my hair, these pills made my hair grow fast. My hair became stronger, shinier, and I noticed that the individual strands thickened. As for my nails, they grew very strong and resistant to any breakage. They grow quite quickly.
Another thing that I like about these pills is that they're usually on sale for Buy One, Get One Free. You get two bottles for the price of one. I will definitely continue buying these. In fact, I think I will move up to the Extra Strength pills. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff was a god send for me. I know it's a little TMI, but after I got off of my birth control, I started shedding hair like nobody's business. The shower would be covered with hair and my hair as a whole was starting to feel scarily thin. I looked online for something I could do to stop or hinder it, and people kept advising a biotin supplement. I have gone through a bottle of this so far in a month, and I can honestly say that it has made a huge difference. My hair stopped shedding so much after two weeks, and it grew incredibly fast (I gained an inch in a month which is fast for me). My hair is much shinier as well. My nails, which were usually very brittle, also grow much faster and I can keep them grown out for a little longer than before without them breaking on me. I haven't really noticed any differences in my skin, only becoming drier now that winter is approaching. I didn't have any bloating or weight gain, which I noticed was a common side effect with others. Overall, I think if you are trying to grow your hair out faster or keep your hair's fullness, I would give this a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I have rosacea, very fair skin, some fine lines, and paper thin nails. It's been about a month. This along with extra biotin have started to make a difference in my hair, skin and nails. My hair sheds so much less, both in the shower and when dry brushing. I could swear that my dark circles and fine lines under my are diminished. I could also be crazy. Will keep this up and update soon...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would I repurchase?? Maybe. I definitely think these work, and fast, but they make me super bloated and sick to my stomach. I tried taking them for a whole week and had to stop because it was very uncomfortable. I may try again soon, but I don't know if I'll ever get used to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product! My nails have never been longer or stronger! I'm all done my first bottle, and I'll definitely be picking up another one. My hair didnt' seem to grow any faster, but it does feel softer and it's more shiny. My skin seems to have gotten a bit softer as well. I may try another brand just to compare, but I'm absolutley impressed with this one!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kristiannn

Well I just started taking this two days ago (july 30). but I crazily, ALREADY notice a little difference!

Skin;
-usually dark under my eyes, now blended with my skintone!
-laughlines fading
-haven't broken out (but i've been taking better care of my skin also)
Nails;
I just cut them but instead of being yellow and transparent they seem more of a solid white color. LOVE it.

NOTES: Pills are somewhat big yes, and also stink- but what do you expect? they're vitamins! And coming from someone who can NEVER swallow pills, these are worth it. Just take with a full glass of water, and after a meal to avoid headaches.. * I only take 2 a day because im petite and also because just by taking 2 instead of 3 the pills last two months longer.

I'll be updating within a couple of weeks &/or a month to let you know if it continues to work, which I REALLY hope they do! Because just two days and i already am excited. I just don't wanna jinx myself !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by danisaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I started taking these a couple of weeks ago, and I've noticed my nails are a lot stronger and growing longer, and I've also noticed that the strands of my hair seem thicker (this could just be me hoping, though). However, the side effects really suck!! I started out taking the recommended dosage of 3 caplets a day, and not only do these tablets make me extremely bloated and gassy, I've been getting horrible migraines every single night since including these in my diet. There is no other possible source, as I've changed nothing else. I've since reduced it to one tablet with breakfast, but I'm still experiencing the bloating. I'm going to finish taking the bottle, but unless the end results are completely amazing, I sincerely doubt that I'll be buying this again.
UPDATE 6/20/2011: On the advice of my dermatologist, I've decided to try these again. I've been taking them for 4 days now, and the previously described symptoms have dissipated; apparently, it takes a few days for your body to get accustomed to them. No headaches or bloating! I will update this again once I've finished the bottle.
UPDATE 7/20/2011: At the end of the bottle, I've definitely noticed a positive change in the condition of my nails, skin and hair! My nails are a lot stronger than they used to be, my hair has grown a few inches, and my skin has cleared up significantly. My initial response to this product has definitely changed; I would buy this again.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by crossbonnez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these tablets, I take them along with Nature's Made Omega 3-6-9 gel capsules. In the beginning I started taking them once a day and didn't see any difference. But, then I increased the dosage to 3 times a day as recommended and ... OMG my skin ! It is shining right now, everywhere I go people are like -Your skin is so pretty...... my skin looks airburshed, really! And my hair grew almost 6 to 7 inches in 4 months. And stopped falling! I would recommend this to anyone. They are really awesome. I don't mind taking these tablets all my life ! Give it a few months, it WILL work.

PS: I take them thrice a day immediately after my meals.