November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wish Urban Decay would bring this back. I wanted Julio desperately, but that was the one shade that was perpetually sold out at Ulta. I do, however, have Colin. I've had Colin for four years now and am hanging onto him, even if it is kind of gross I have a four year-old lip gloss in my vanity. The design is sleek. It fits perfectly in a pocket (I guess hence the name "Pocket Rocket"), small makeup bag, or clutch. I love how the lid twists open and then sort of pops out of the tube. And let's not overlook the fact that, hello! There's a half naked hottie on the cap. Colin is the firefighter holding a Dalmatian puppy. All together now - "awwwwwww!" Okay, so some people are really appalled by men in their undies and there have been some comments about how ugly the guys are, so seriously, don't buy them. I bought Colin, because I have a thing for firemen. Yummy!

The applicator is an acrylic wand with a nice brush tip. I know some folks prefer the doe foot applicator, but I'm a huge fan of this soft brush. It has held up so well over the years and applies the product just as smoothly as it did when I first got it. in fact, I love the brush so much I intend to clean it up and throw away the lip gloss tube and save the applicator to apply my Color Elixirs, since I hate the applicator on those. The color is rich and it feels pretty decent on my lips. Colin is translucent red shade. Super high gloss finish on the lips. My only complaint is that it is a little sticky. The smell is unique. Some people say it smells/tastes like creme brulee. I think it smells and tastes like Frosted Flakes cereal. Basically it's an entirely unique flavor that goes beyond the typical vanilla or cherry. It is kind of weird, so I can see where it would be off-putting to some people.

All in all I may cry when this runs out and I wish UD would just relaunch this product before that happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rainbowhorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore these little gems! They are not sticky, smell/taste great and do not disappear of my lips halfway through the day unless I eat or something. I love how tiny they are are i can bring alot to school and change my lip color midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

I love this gloss! Definitely a staple for me! And the creme brulee scent is just scrumptious! When (and if, since its huge) I run out I will definitely be on the hunt to rebuy it. If you want something moisturizing, glossy, with shimmer, great color payoff, and that can literally stays on for hours-- this is it!!!!

I have it in Dustin - a neutral wearable brown that looks/feels great over a nude pink lip pencil/stick

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by qeenbee

I love this gloss so much but the smell is awful for the first time but the second time, it's not a big problem:)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These glosses are the coolest! The name "Pocket Rocket", the shades, the packaging, and the fact that each is named after a guy's name. Not sure why Urban Decay had to discontinue this. I feel like Urban Decay is constantly discontinuing their lip products. I really liked Max. I can not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by rryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Colin (the bright red lip gloss) off of Amazon. It was really good value and I absolutely love the packaging! Colin is so hilarious and I love showing him off to my friends :)! The gloss feels really nice, it's not sticky but it still has good coverage. The smell is pretty strong I have to admit, but it's not a major issue as it did say when I bought it that it would smell the way it does, so I'm okay with that :)
The most major concern I had was that due to my skin tone (which implies that I should stick to lighter lip gloss shades or at least stay away from really bold shades) that maybe I couldn't pull off such a daring red, but actually it suits me really well. So anyone who has the same skin tone as me, don't be scared to rock the red :) xoxoxoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by SleepyHeadphones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought Colin in bright red and I love it!! I think the packaging is absolutely hilarious and hot, you always get a laugh then an ooooh when you show the sexy fireman to people lol! The gloss feels really nice on my lips, not sticky at all and the color so fabulous it makes me confident. I'm definitely hooked on Colin;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ocattaco

I absolutely love these glosses. I own Max (the surfer, which is a peachy color), and Colin (the fireman, a bright red). I got them on sale for about $5 each. I LOVE them. They go on beautifully, and are very glossy after you apply them, but settle down into a more flat version of the color after a while. They smell the Golden Grahms cereal, not a bad smell at all. I wear max every day, and sometimes mix it with Colin which looks really nice. Also, the packaging is adorable, it makes me smile everytime I use it. And the brush is very nice as well. I adore these, and though they are discontinued, continue to scour the Internet for them. I highly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by punkydoodle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Colin while it was on sale at Urban Decay & I absolutely love it! A lot of people say the smell is terrible, but I actually really like it. The brush is really nice and I love how it pops out on its own when you twist the top. The tube is nice and sleek and of course the holographic picture of a "stripping" guy is a cute touch.

I definitely want all of these!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Jerilyn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OMG, THE SMELL!!!!! I have NEVER had problems with the scent of a makeup product before, but this LITERALLY made me NAUSEOUS and gave me a HORRIBLE HEADACHE! STAY AWAY!!!! YUCK!!!!!!