August 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Cleansers - Lacura - Hydrating Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by summertan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best facial cleanser I have ever tried, and I tried quite a few. I buy it dirt cheap for a few bucks from ALDI stores.

I have a very sensitive skin and this cleanser never irritates my face, on contrary it calms it down. It has consistency of thick milk, I massage it into skin and then splash with water. It effectively removes even sunscreens with silicones like Neutrogena, without drying my skin or irritating it. I've never seen a cleanser so effective yet so gentle that leaves my skin so smooth and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Dextruxtion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.

I have very sensitive skin so I'm constantly looking out for new products to try that work with me. I find this product feels extremely silky, it's very light with a pleasant scent and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Most other facial cleansers I've used have left me with red/irritated blotchy skin, but this doesn't do that at all- and works wonders removing heavy, dark eye makeup. I use it twice a day, in the morning and before bed and my skin looks and feels great.

I know a lot of people are sensitive to scent, but this has a very clean and light fragrance which is only really noticeable when first applying it to the skin.

The only problem I have with this product is the packaging, which really is more my fault in the way I store it. I store my product upside down and find that the opening in the cap gets a bit gummy and sloppy with product, other than that, this stuff is awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Hmmm - this is OK for my combo skin and let me explain why I say OK, give it a 3, but will re-purchase.

It is great in the winter time when its arid dry and arctic cold = my face certainly doesn't feel dry after washing in the mornings. It actually feels like I'm washing w/ moisturizer ( I think another reviewer said that too) which takes some getting used to. Also, it is highly fragranced. I can't speak to it as a MU remover as I only use in the mornings. I first tried last summer = didn't feel like my face was getting clean (which it was based upon my toner test w/ cotton ball after), but just too heavy/residue feeling. However, in winter = this is great for my skin and I'll continue to use until the arid-dry air leaves and then I'll switch back to my usual cleanser (which is just a tad bit too drying in the winter). So - normally I would not be happy having to use 2 different cleansers in the morning depending on the season, but for the super cheap price - I can certainly get over that! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by pennyblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent value for the money. It beats the pants off similar drugstore products that cost 3-4 times more. Very mild, non-drying. I do find I need to rinse well and wipe with a damp microfiber cloth afterwards, otherwise it leaves too much residue for my oily-prone skin. I use this on nights when only a quick mild wash is needed, for example little or no makeup to remove.

One thing I dislike: it seems to soak into the skin or evaporate too quickly, or something. Where is it going? As a cleanser, I'd prefer that it didnt soak into my skin; I have other products I want to do that. I only wish it was fragrance free. That's why I didnt give it 5 stars, as I can't use it as liberally or as often as I would like. The squeeze bottle means you'll be able to get all of the product out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Draper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Me: 46, n/d, surface dehydration. Purchased at Aldi grocery for less than $3. The texture for a cleansing milk is excellent: slippery and there is very little residue after washing (something I HATE). Not like Clinique TTDO balm or Pond's cold cream, so if you're looking for something substantially oily you may be disappointed. Very good at removing light makeup (light sunscreen, bb cream, blush, mascara, gloss). ABSOLUTELY worth purchasing again for the super-cheap price and incredible texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Zenling

Love this cleanser!!! It totally removes waterproof mascara as well! It is not too drying on the skin after application. Best of all is how much product we get for the price! Will definitely re-purchase! Aldi here I come !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Shihr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

I needed a facial wash really badly and I happened to be at Aldi that day. The bottle was 3 dollars or so. I thought to myself "oh why not" and I purchased it. I was looking at the ingredients and saw that there was no alcohol. Yay! I have Dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser gets all of my make up off without any irritation. It makes my skin better! I love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and this is way too moisturizing, in fact I feel like I'm washing my face w/ a moisturizer! It states it's for all skin types, ummm no. It's for dry skin. It's pretty gentle though, so it may work for people w/ sensitive skin as well. It did a pretty decent job of taking off makeup. It did not irritate or break out my skin, it just never felt...clean. Also, it's really thin/runny and doesn't lather. Meh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Aldis is new to our area so I decided to check it out and had read reviews on Lacura products so I thought I'd give it a try. The cleanser is definitely hydrating and doesn't strip my skin at all. It has a light clean scent that tends to linger a bit, though I don't find it offensive. I really have to rinse well or I feel a bit to much product left on my skin. I can use it a couple times a week with no problem but If I use it more often than that I tend to get little white bumps on the sides of my nose. A quick swipe of Thayers alcohol free toner will get rid of those easily though (but I can't do that often because my rosacea doesn't really play well with witch hazel. For reference my skin is dry, mature, somewhat sensitive, with mild rosacea. Not prone to break out other than the type mentioned above.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by LivvyRose94

The packaging is great, but it's easy to get too much, it doesn't sting on my skin either. I find this great to eash off eye make up too and it doesn't break me out.