September 1, 2014 | 1000 users online

Cleansers - Merle Norman - Luxiva Daily Moisture Milky Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MissyCoco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me just say that this is a great product! This helps soothe redness and removes makeup very well IF used correctly. This works best when i rub onto dry skin and slowly add a little water. you will see that as you rub this starts to become more of an oil form and as you add more water it will turn to a milky consistency and then you rinse. I hated this when I used water to wet my skin first but once I read the directions it worked well! My skin is great even when I use this alone. It is non-drying and has not caused irritation. I will buy it over and over. everytime i use this my skin is less red after washing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This gave me really small red bumps everywhere. :( I'm severely dry/acne prone. was very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Color256

I have been returning to this cleanser for years. There is just nothing like it to keep my skin soft and glowing when I use it with the toner in the same line.
I just read the only review on this cleanser and I found the list of ingredients alarming, but I have to say, it is the only thing I have found that really works for me.
My skin is sensitive and dry. I have tried the best of the department store brands, the best of the drugstore brands, and several from the trendy cosmetic stores. (I love those stores).
For the past year or so, I have been trying the cleansers with vitamin C from the health food stores. I even used Merle Norman sensitive skin cleanser in the pale yellow tube for a while, but after a while without my Merle Norman milk cleanser in the pink tube and the mating moisturizing toner, my skin starts to look like an old fresco - dry and almost cracked looking!
I just picked up some of this yesterday and I am feeling really good about my face reverting to youthfulness again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Sweetie1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift with purchase. I can't see myself using this because of the alcohol and some of the comedogenic ingredients--hope this listing helps someone decide to use it or not.
Ingredients: Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Pistacia Vera Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triethanolamine, Pomegranate Extract, Oat Kernal Flour, Caprylic/Capric Trigyceride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance. continued >>