July 25, 2014 | 1960 users online

Loose Powders - Earthglo minerals

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Nelu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love everything about them from their base to their powders to their beautiful eyeshadow selection... And best of all is their treatment they are the nicest small shop of makeup that has just kept me comming back AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! the colors of the base look beautifull during the whole day.. The only downside is ... I live in a very hot humid place where sometimes i sweat a lot... so that makes my makeup sorta messy but if you live in a place where it's a nice temperature or are in A/C all day this is really wonderfull

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this Makup line! this is absolutely the best!! i lovvvve their eyeshadows and finishing veil. the Medium finishing veil is the best!! it is so photogenic! you really dont need foundation. the veil is the best! I preferrebly will buy this over Mac anyday. very affordable, especially when you need every color of eyeshadow in the world, not everybody can afford every one of Mac's single pots of pigment. I agree, the Customer Service is excellent! Dana sends sooo many samples, and freebies its crazy! wonderful MU line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First I want to emphasize that this is NOT Earthen Glow. This foundation is out of this world, goes on like silk, looks like velvet. And you don't have to buff it at all. Hours later when other fdtns would have faded, this looked as if I had just put it on. The price is incredible for the quality and the CS is wonderful. Dana, the owner, attends to every detail and ships very quickly, always adding extras. And I already have ordered again.