September 21, 2014 | 2091 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Chanel - Beaute Initiale Eye Energizing Multi-Protection Eye Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lolo100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The SA sold this to me for my dark circles, fine lines and lack of hydration under the eye.
After using the entire bottle over about 5 months, I noticed no difference in the dark circles, fine lines or hydration. It did not adequately hydrate my eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by PinkCupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far the best eye cream I have come across. Virtually no scent, gorgeous gel- like consistency that glides on effortlessly on the delicate skin around the eyes. The feeling is luxurious, and a slight cooling and refreshing sensation can be felt. I noticed a marked improvement in brightness of the eye area, so a reduction in dark circles, and more radiant, even tone to the skin. I noticed I wear a lot less concealer now. This product is a new favourite

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Alisaaaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is AMAZING !!!!
I have very bad dark circles to the point where it was purple/blue, I had to use a lot of concealer, but this product has absolutely worked wonders, I wasn't expecting that major of a difference however this product started to work in a week I could see the down sizing of the dark circles I would definetly repurchase !!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

Pro's:
- smooth texture
- leaves the skin very soft
- non irritating, not heavy
- acts well under make-up
- helps with reducing dark circles
- hygienic bottle with pump

Con's:
- doesn't help with fine lines
- a bit expensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have horrible dark circles and few fine lines. I ve used many eye creams of high end brands as Sisley, Estee lauder, Lancome and Clinique but those just stopped at moisturizing, not any restoration that convince me. ( Except Lancome Blanc Expert It did a bit of brighten but still less for me to repurchase)
I bought this Chanel eye cream with no high hope but then I have changed my thought. First thing I like about is its gel texture sinks into skin instantly, leave no trace and doesnt glide when I apply make up on.
The classy frosted bottle looks nicer with pink gel inside. And one plus that It has pump, I do not like to dip my finger in a jar. But be easy with the pump, its a bit hard, so u may get more product comes out than u need.
Its soon to say about the result coz I ve used it just a week but ladies, Im so excited that I have to tell you I do notice my eye areas are more energize, no more fatigue signs, believe it or not my dark circles are a bit brighter, puffiness are diminished, like I have full sleep and relax all week. I couldnt even trust my eyes...lol Hope to see more for the long term :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I am going to be honest, I tried several eye creams none of them reduced my dark circles even a bit so I came back to use it again.I am saying again because the first time I tried it was from a sample (about 3ml). Dont wait miracles from this eye gel but at least I have seen it reduces only 'a little'. Chanel is quite expensive, though I am tired of trying useless creams doing nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by wanos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it. The texture is light pink gel-cream, moisturizes my skin and doesn't dry out as other eye creams. It sinks in quickly so it's a plus when you're in a hurry in the morning and you don't have to wait before you start your makeup. I didnt get red bumps as other reviews mentioned though I also have sensitive skin. I cannot speak of the long-term effects (preventing first wrinkles) since I'm just on my first bottle. Packaging is nice, 15 ml light-weight bottle, one pump and you get the right amount. Only negative is it's quite pricey, could be a little bit cheaper :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by maashi

I don't have puffy eyes, but do have very very bad dark undereye patches. This stuff seemed to have decreased the darkness a bit and gave it an overall brightening effect after 2 weeks, but for the price I think I was expecting miracles and no, not happening. Oh well, the hunt continues...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Bambi2Bambi

I got a little sample tin of it. At first I thought it was very moisturizing but after a week it completely dried out my skin! I'm glad I did not buy to full size. I would recommend to ask for a sample before you buy it...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by kichuro

If it was cheaper, I'd use it everyday.
It really works for my puffy eyes on the really bad days, even my partner noticed the difference! Feels really nice after massaging it in, a really mild heating sensation [increase in blood circulation]. Love it.