September 3, 2014 | 1443 users online

Conditioner - ENJOY - Luxury conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner was too rich for my hair. Made my hair limp and frizzy with buildup. Might be good for those with very dry, damaged hair that is color or chemically treated.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by alishee

This conditioner is very good. I've been using it for about a year now and it has certainly improved my hair. I don't understand all the rave, though... It's good for the price (pricey but lasts a long time. my bottle has lasted me nearly a year). But still ... not that great. It improved my hair more than any drugstore conditioner however it did not do much for detangling or controlling frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by nomoreagingforme

One of the absolute best conditioners that I have ever used. Sulfate free and safe to use on color treated hair. Smells amazing and helps to eliminate build-up without stripping color. I oh so ENJOY this conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best daily conditioner I have ever found. And my hunt has been long. It is as spectacular as the Enjoy Mask, which has been my HG of hair products. The Luxury Conditioner leaves my hair like buttery silk all the way to the ends, with incredible shine, and frizzies gone, no blowout needed! The scent is subtle. I feel like I just had a Brazilian Blowout, but I'm actually overdue for that, lol! For reference, my hair is colored and highlighted, fine and very frizz-prone with ends that get very dry, so this stuff is truly like a miracle for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by alexisjmartine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I work at a beauty store in my area. We had a few months back had a class on ENJOY products and a representative gave us some free products to try out. I got to try out the ENJOY luxury conditioner & shampoo. The conditioner is AMAZING. It leaves my hair feeling butter smooth and hydrates. I like to keep my hair as long as possible and using this once to twice a week really improves my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can only afford this once in a while but I have purchased it several times. For me it is perfect. The scent is like candy but not slap you in the face and it doesn't cling to your hair.
My hair is perfectly balanced when I use this combined with the shampoo. Clean, soft, silky, bouncy. All around wonderful!

I've found that it works well for many hair types too. I have given it has a gift and the person just loved it. She said even others noticed a difference in her hair.

I wish this could be the conditioner I ever use but price is a big factor for me. If you can afford it I say go for it! For me I get it when I can find deals on Amazon or sleek hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I used this with matching shampoo which I have also reviewed. This is equally as expensive and comes in the same tall thick plastic bottles which is going to make the product hard to get out further down the line. Too rich for my hair. I am going to use the shampoo with a lighter conditioner, and this conditioner with a lighter shampoo. Together the combo is too rich for my hair which has no real issues. I only used on the ends of hair. This is intended for hair that needs extra care. So if you have hair that needs extra help read the other reviews as many people have the same issues and recommend this conditioner and the matching shampoo. If you have no issues it will probably be too much for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I will make it simple...the best conditioner ever. Expensive yes, but wow!!! What a difference! You get what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. It smells heavenly and makes my hair feel good

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

I am a hairstylist and we use Enjoy products in our salon. I loved what this did for my clients hair so I bought a bottle for myself. At first I loved it. It made my hair feel thick and smooth, but it really builds up in the hair and because its so thick, you have to rinse your hair forever. I find my hair is extremely tangled when I get out of the shower and hard to blow dry..almost like there's residue left in my hair. I have fine, long highlighted hair but a lot of it. I think this is just too heavy for fine hair.