December 18, 2014 | 1671 users online

Conditioner - ENJOY - Luxury conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by morenitaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this in conjunction with the matching shampoo. It smells delicious like vanilla and makes the hair soft. I would have to say it is pretty decent. Nothing to write home about =/ I wouldn't repurchase because $25 for the bottle size is a lot for something that is just "decent". If you are looking for a good conditioner, try the hair mask by the same brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Decent conditioner, better than average in fact. But it's expensive (I paid $25 for a 10oz/300ml bottle) and I don't feel that it's worth the price. For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out, so it's important that I take good care of it with the right products. And while this does provide a nice amount of moisture, it doesn't measure up to my HG (Joico Moisture Recovery).
Also, I don't care for the super-thick, mask-like consistency. It is so hard to get this product out of the squeeze bottle! It doesn't provide good slip either, it takes me a long time to detangle my hair when I use this.
The end results are perfectly acceptable. It leaves my hair smooth and well-conditioned, albeit a tiny bit weighed down. I actually wish I could give this a 3.5, this isn't so horrible that I won't finish up my bottle but I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is amazing. It has a soft, vanally scent that lingers in my hair after using. It detangles perfectly and its really THICK. The ingredients in it are very good quality. I have very fine, long hair and lots of it and I use this for when I want something hydrating and sulfate free!

Im thinking about buying a big bottle of this to use with a cheaper conditioner on and off. For I think this is too heavy to use daily and I do not like the shampoo all that much (not enough cleaning power for me).

Also, because its so THICK its hard to get it out of the bottle sometimes. Its a must to store this upside down.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by PNyako

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I LOOOOOOVE this conditioner for my 4 type kinks! Moisture galore. This melted right into my hair, detangled easily and I was able to get a bit of curl definition after rinsing.

The smell isn't my favorite but I would definitely recommend for someone with dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by joanneking1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is amazing - along with the shampoo. I have oily skin/scalp and have to wash my hair everyday. This is what I use and I go through almost 2x the conditioner than shampoo. I have long hair and just a pump of this is all I need. Some people might find it heavy or that it weighs down their hair, but I use maybe 1 or 2 pumps and only apply it to the lower part of my hair (from the ears down). Cannot say enough about this shampoo and conditioner!

The price can be hard to get by, but I purchase it in the larger liter size with pump from Ebay
- so the price is fine for me. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over 3 years and still love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner was too rich for my hair. Made my hair limp and frizzy with buildup. Might be good for those with very dry, damaged hair that is color or chemically treated.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by alishee

This conditioner is very good. I've been using it for about a year now and it has certainly improved my hair. I don't understand all the rave, though... It's good for the price (pricey but lasts a long time. my bottle has lasted me nearly a year). But still ... not that great. It improved my hair more than any drugstore conditioner however it did not do much for detangling or controlling frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by nomoreagingforme

One of the absolute best conditioners that I have ever used. Sulfate free and safe to use on color treated hair. Smells amazing and helps to eliminate build-up without stripping color. I oh so ENJOY this conditioner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best daily conditioner I have ever found. And my hunt has been long. It is as spectacular as the Enjoy Mask, which has been my HG of hair products. The Luxury Conditioner leaves my hair like buttery silk all the way to the ends, with incredible shine, and frizzies gone, no blowout needed! The scent is subtle. I feel like I just had a Brazilian Blowout, but I'm actually overdue for that, lol! For reference, my hair is colored and highlighted, fine and very frizz-prone with ends that get very dry, so this stuff is truly like a miracle for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by alexisjmartine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I work at a beauty store in my area. We had a few months back had a class on ENJOY products and a representative gave us some free products to try out. I got to try out the ENJOY luxury conditioner & shampoo. The conditioner is AMAZING. It leaves my hair feeling butter smooth and hydrates. I like to keep my hair as long as possible and using this once to twice a week really improves my hair.