April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

Mascara - Blinc Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite masacara for a long time. It doesn't clump up my lashes like the other mascaras. It makes my lashes look really long but still appear natural to others.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not have the time nor the patience to use this mascara. This is my first time using a tube mascara and will probably be my last. I don't have very thick lashes so volumizing mascaras are my favorite, and unfortunately this mascara is only good at lengthening my lashes. Also, this is a super wet formula and clumps my sparse lashes into five large spider legs. Since I have hooded eyelids, it's pretty much impossible not to get specs of black stuff all over my upper and lower lids. I'm returning my tube ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by pyarem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you cry at weddings, this is for you. It never runs.
I have sparse lashes that are clear at the tips. This mascara goes on without clumping and makes "tubes" around your lashes. It lengthens nicely. When you remove the product, the tubes slide off your lashes. It seems to be very gentle, easy to remove, and is great for sensitive skin types like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally a mascara that doesnt smudge....no matter what. Everything and I mean everything smudges on me

This used to be called Kiss Me, now it's Blinc. No smudges, no stains, yet it comes off easily with just water if you gently "push" on your lashes from the roots outward after wetting your face. It's actually pretty fun to take off. Rinse your lashes with lukewarm water and very gently "push" the warm water in your lashes. Don't force them off! let the warm water do it's job. Then i kinda just slide them off. I have experienced less fall-out and softer lashes since switching to this.

Another big big plus of this is that a tube will last me at least 6 months or more. My recent excursion into Guerlain and Armani I had to throw them out at 2 months!!!

I love this stuff, i go back and forth experimenting with other mascara's, most recently Guelains Maxi Lash. Which of course was great, BUT IT SMUDGED!! Everything smudges except this!!!!

It does not give alot of umphh to your lashes I agree on that. What I do is use a lash primer underneath. Two I'm using now is lancome's and Merle Normans, both decent primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Val9756

My sister got me this. We both wear contacts and are challenged to find a mascara that doesn't flake or melt. Wow--Blinc really is unique in how it clings to your lashes and washes off with just a little soap and water. I wish it lengthened a little more, but it is a nice daytime look and you don't have to worry about your mascara all day!! I have the brown and am planning on getting the black when I get a chance; will probably try their eyeliner too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

I've tried this three separate times...trying to like it. It is unremarkable on my lashes. Seems to fade away. Also, I always have little "tubes" or flecks of mascara under my eyes. It does not stay put on me. I cannot find a waterproof, smudge proof mascara! And the search goes on...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best mascara ever! It does NOT melt in water or oil. Only the combination of warm water and gentle rubbing can remove it - but easily. Just as you put stocking on your leg and take it off, you 'tube' this mascara around your lash and take it off. You can even cry with this mascara on and no running or smudging.

EDIT: I'm taking one lippie off because it is a little harsh. I mean, whenever I apply this, tears well up reacting to the chemical ingreients. Now I'm sure it is this mascara's ingredients. Too bad because otherwise a HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSkin

Blinc Mascara is one that I will never live without. I absolutely cherish my skin, and washing my face at night and in the morning is a necessity. I used to hate having to scrub or use harsh wipes to rid my under eyes of the raccoon mascara fall-out. I knew the damage I was doing to the most delicate skin on my face. This product (which "tubes" the lashes) when washed off, leaves what I refer to as plastic seeming "spider legs" on your face, that simply wash away with water. If you find your mascara drips down during the day, this is an essential product for you. You will not have to struggle with the commonly aggressive way people rid their faces of waterproof mascara. That being said, it will not give you a dramatic, voluminous, full mascara look. It amplifies your normal eyelashes, making them longer, black, and slightly thicker looking. It is the perfect day-to-day mascara and great for anyone who is interested in embarking on her first makeup adventure. Anytime I venture to a more dramatic look for mascara, I always (always) regret it as soon as I wash my face at night. For me, this product is a must-have 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Cheezeball

I've been buying this mascara for about three years now online. It's not cheap, but I'd tried SO many products before to try and avoid raccoon eyes and failed, that I consider it absolutely worth every dollar.

I put mascara on every 2 days or so, and a tube easily lasts me 6 months. I tend to not layer it on though - one single layer for a more natural look is fine by me. If you layer it too much it gets clumpy REALLY quickly and dries and sometimes 'crumbles' around the eyes in little black flakes (better than big black smudges IMO, but still.)

I have very small Asian-shaped eyes with a tiny lid, but REALLY long eyelashes. I'm not sure if this contributes to raccoon eyes with any other mascara, but that's how it is. If you have eyes/lashes like that, Blinc will be a lifesaver.

Also, be veeery careful when removing this mascara at night. I usually cup warm water in my hand and hold it against the mascara to soften it if I'm just washing my face before bed, and that makes the product loose and I can gently pull it off with no lashes being torn out. But SOMETIMES, it happens. I think my lashes are more sparse than they were before I tried this mascara. Which is the only downside. If you're having a hot/warm shower and you splash your face, within a minute or so the lashes will come right off.

I've also cried with these on and they've come off, too. So not totally waterproof, in my experience. But it's still the best product out there to fight smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by AlbinoCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First things first - if you received a mini tube of this mascara I just want to let you know that the regular sized Blinc Mascara is slightly different. The wand/brush on the mini is fuller, while the traditional Blinc Mascara sold in stores has a smaller, thinner brush. I prefer the full sized Mascara (vs the mini..) as the thinner brush means it's easier to coat bottom lashes without the mascara itself being smeared all over my bottom lid.

Moving forward, this stuff is awesome. Blinc was my first glimpse into the tubing mascara world & I don't think I could ever go back. I "suffered" from the dreaded raccoon look for years. Even the most waterproof formulas could not hold up against my greasy skin. Tubing mascara zaps that issue as it can ONLY be removed with water. Oil make up removers won't take this off, thus the oil on my pizza face won't be smearing it around either.

I have tried many tubing mascaras since receiving a mini Blinc Mascara from Sephora back in their January '13 promotion. Clinique Lash Power, FAIRYDROPS, Too Faced Lash Injection, L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes, along with others. I can say with complete honesty that none of the competitors compare. Blinc has the best formula, best brush, & when you go to remove it - this is the only tubing mascara I've found that actually comes off in tubes. I was hoping L'Oreal's version would work for me as that's much easier on my wallet. Nope. I don't enjoy spending $26 on a mascara, but out of all the pricey products I've bought at Sephora - this is the only one I've yet to regret. Unlike foundation, or blush, or lipgloss - there is no drugstore equivalent for this mascara.

Last but not least, let's talk about longevity of this product. Most mascaras dry up before I can ever finish using them, within 2 - 4 months. I used the travel sized version of Blinc almost daily....and it's STILL GOOD. The formula has not gotten clumpy nor dry. Keep in mind as I write this review I received the travel version 10 MONTHS ago. The only reason I purchase a full sized tube (this week) is because I was running out...definitely not because the formula started to go bad. That's amazing.

I obviously will be repurchasing...for as long as they sell this mascara.