September 22, 2014 | 1558 users online

Eye Primer - Cinema Secrets - Eye Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MyDogLovesMe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product came out of the tube like water, very runny. I applied to my upper eyelid just below my brow bone. As soon as the product touched my skin, it began to burn and my skin turned blotchy red. It also irritated my eye. I had to run to the sink and try to rinse it off with water to get the burning to stop. Then I used a gentle eye makeup remover and rinsed it again. My eye is still blotchy. This product is nothing like what I expected. And unlike other makeup companies, Cinema Secrets does not offer refunds on returned products. They charge a re-stocking fee and a store credit. I now have to throw away a tube of what feels like acid. I will never purchase from Cinema Secrets again. This company should offer refunds for faulty or defective products. A total ripoff and a scary product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I discovered this after having a wedding makeup trial & she recommended this. This stuff is AMAZING! I put my makeup on at 530am everyday& it is still going strong & looks "fresh" all day. I do not crease either! Plus it dries in 8 seconds. I put tiny dab on finger & dab on eyelid. I'm SO happy I found this!

I used to use MAC Painterly Pot but it only lasted a few hrs & creased.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this primer on my clients. Its just as good as UDPP. Its more affordable and you get more product since its in a tube and not a funny bottle with a spnge tip applicator. Highly recommend if its in stock.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfection. Exactly how I wished UDPP to be, but isn't. It doesn't make my eyes creep & dry out, presumably a reaction from one of the ingredients. Instead it's soothing and thin consistency actually makes my e/s more vibrant w/o creasing hours later. I don't know how they did it, but I don't care...Love. Best keep secrets.

For Reference I've tried all these eye primers prior: UDPP Original/Sin, TM, BB, MAC, Guerlain, LM, & Mary Kay.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No