August 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Fragrances - Vera Wang - rock princess

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by AprilStreck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I usually prefer sweet(but not too sweet) florals, so this was right up my alley. I think the musk/woodsy bit is what makes it different from your traditional sweet fragrance(BS Fantasy). Overall, I like it but it's not extraordinary. Just a regular day perfume. The staying power is on the weaker side, maybe 3 hours. I'll keep it certainly, but buy another? Maybe.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by MOPIGGY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

smells like rotting marshmellows

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by NotABumbleBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first, I think I liked this fragrance when I tried the sample, but I thought there was something a bit "fake" smelling about it. My male friends said it smells like a drunk, trashy drag queen. Jeez, that's unflattering! After trying this again later on, I have to agree, it's a bit tacky. The scent itself is not bad, but I don't think I would buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by allmyfriendsarecowboys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh gosh not this...never again. I was excited to receive this in a Vera Wang rollerball trio for Christmas. The trio had Rock Princess, Princess, and Preppy Princess. I loved them all except for Rock Princess. It smells really sour like oh I don't know...white wine? Way to strong. The other two scents are sweet and not overpowering. I'm trying to pick a favorite of the two so I can ask for a full size for my birthday. I was disappointed that I didn't like all three scents : (

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by SelenaLawson

My favorite perfume of all time! I always get compliments when I wear it! It was a little on the expensive side (for me at least, i usually stick with body sprays) but it was worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Candace8592

I love this scent! Wore it on my honeymoon! Loads of compliments!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The set I bought included princess, preppy princess, and rock princess. I love them all ! Rock princess smells so good, and would be a perfect nighttime scent. I think it may be a little much for the daytime, though ! Overall, i love it ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by kyleeinwonderland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by TheBlueOrchid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite. I got it as a gift for Christmas but have been wanting it for awhile. I will agree that its a tiny bit strong when you first put it on but I think when it settles it smells fantastic. I believe my friend got it as the perfume/lotion/lip gloss combo at Gordman's. I know thats the last place I saw it. So far I've gotten a ton of compliments on it so I think its probably just personal preference. Some like it, some don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Elijay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite perfume. I'm so sad to learn it's been discontinued - I don't know what I'm going to do! Someone managed to track down a bottle for me for Christmas, but when that runs out...ideas anyone?

For reference, my other favourite is Thierry Mugler's Alien - they don't smell similar, but it has that same 'darkness' to it that you might like if you like this.