April 20, 2014 | 1687 users online

Skincare - Face - Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive Wipes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Priscillarys

After spending almost 7 dollars for 25 makeup wipes every 2 weeks or so i decided to try baby wipes after I saw a video on YouTube and at first I was sketchy to try them thinking they wouldn't work so well but I'm glad I tried them out! 3 dollars for 72 wipes AND a cute little container to keep them nice and moist was very satisfying for me! They work great for removing makeup, not so much for removing mascara but that's no big deal for me, I'm loving these wipes and they are the best alternative for makeup wipes if your trying to save money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried several different types of wipes to remove makeup, including many different types of baby wipes, and after a wreckful attempt with actual makeup remover wipes (walgreens brand), my skin was a broken-out mess and I was desperate to switch wipes immediately. Before trying the Walgreen wipes, I actually used Equate brand baby wipes from Walmart because they were hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and good for sensitive skin, however the lanolin ingredient made me think I could still be having preventable breakouts anyway. So after ingredient-exploring some more, I found that these wipes had no irritating or pore-clogging ingredients, and since trying these I am amazed at how moist, efficient, and overall amazing these are! For less than $2 for a whole container, I am floored with plenty of wipes that won't irritate or break me out, and my skin has been slowly improving back to its former condition since I have switched! There was definitely a reason why these were nearly out at the store when I found them, and I am so so so happy I discovered this simple/basic drugstore gem!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Great for removing makeup! I like the tub it comes in, my wipes stay moist which is key. Definitely effective. The sheets are thick too. And for the price? You get a lot, so that alone is great. If only they sold them in smaller containers for travel! I also appreciate how I don't feel any film on my skin afterwards and there's not strong scent, if any. Great buy, Using these from now on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 7:07:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG eye makeup remover! I have used these daily for 10 years and they are THE BEST. They are perfect for sensitive skin, no irritations here. The wipes are thick & durable. They don't have a heavy, overpowering fragrance. And most important, they remove all my eye makeup easily & fast. Oh & they are cheap as!

Totally love Huggies baby wipes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

These are the best wipes! Thick, strong, non sting, no irritation, removes every single bit of makeup, no scent and the list goes on.

These remove mascara and makeup so well, that I decided to test the removal on a white towel. I removed my makeup, rinsed with water and dried on a white towel. NO makeup on my white towel. My skin feels soft and not dried out.

I don't use these everyday, just for when I'm tired and lazy, or traveling.

Do not spend money on the expensive brand towels to remove makeup. These are fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't imagine why anyone would spend extra money on facial cleansing clothes when they can use these. They are the best. Of course, there is the price, which is lower than dirt cheap...but they do the job too. I originally had them around because I'm an artist, and they are good for quick hand cleanups when using pastel sticks.

Even with heavy mascara on, I can get my face clean and residue free in no time at all. My skin is left feeling soft and refreshed, same as if I just washed it the way I normally do. I also feel you get a little extra exfoliation using these, so, depending on your skin type, you may not want to use them every night. I use them mostly when I am really tired or away from home and my cleansing "supplies".

Hypoallergenic and fragrance free. Lately I have been thinking about trying a more "green" brand, so plan on seeing what they have at my local Whole Foods. If anyone uses any more natural baby wipes, I'd love to hear about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these wipes! The regular price is $2.28 at Wal Mart and I had a $1 off coupon, so they became even less expensive! I was using the Equate (wal mart brand) and ran out. These are so much better! The container is better, they are more moist, and softer. No stinging, burning, or tough rubbing to get most everything off. To remove eye make up more effectively, I just put some eye make up remover on a clean spot and this works so much better than a cotton pad, it's more gentle. I also cut the cloths in half bc they are so large. There are so many uses for these wipes. Best deal ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these so much it's insane. I originally bought them for quick clean ups in the hot dirty summer, you know when you get all sweaty after taking a three minute walk? Anyway, I started using them on my face and they remove every trace of face makeup, eye makeup, and regular old dirt and oil. They are fragrance free, alcohol free, and have vitamin E and aloe (or the ones I bought did). About 3.50 for a pack of 70, it's a super great value. I also use the natural care ones. Any will do as long as theres no fragrance or alcohol. My skin feels soft and refreshed after using these. I have not broken out or had any other bad reactions. I don't think I'll be going back to ponds after finding these awesome things. The packaging is a little hard to hide, but I still like it because it prevents them from drying out (unlike my ponds where the flap would stop sticking). I'm very happy with these. :D
EDIT: I like pampers more, they don't burn my eyes whereas these do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes, baby wipes are a great alternative to cosmetic-removing cloths. I've been using them for years. I also use them while applying makeup, to clean my hands, correct boo-boos, etc. And this will sound weird, but they actually work as primers, too. At the end of a working day, if I'm going out at night, my eye makeup still looks good, but my foundation is a different story. I quickly wipe it off with a baby wipe and put a new layer of ftd. And my skin looks super! Give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading the reviews and receiving feedback from friends I decided to purchase baby wipes in exchange for my usually makeup removal clothes and I LOVE them. I picked up Huggies as it was on sale for cheap (cheaper then store brand), plus I wanted a product that was hypoallergenic and fragrance free as this is new territory for me.
The wipes did a fantastic job of removing makeup and residue from the face. They are durable, thick cloth-like wipes that have the perfect amount of solution (not to dry and not to wet). The dispensing box will keep them fresh for along time to come. Plus the wipes have not dried out my skin, nor have I had any negative reactions (rashes, blemishes, irritation).
I'm now a believer in baby wipes and I'm going to save a lot of $$.