Make Up For Ever powder blush #58

on 8/12/2010 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I picked this up at the MUFE store and its a deep wine color. I got it to wear on the lids and will also use it as a blush. The color is very pigmented, smooth to apply and long wearing. Its REALLY pretty for fall. I love MUFE's blushes and shadows, because they are interchangeable. The size is right in between MAC's shadows and blushes and these work for both, so the amount you get just works. I need to back this up in case MUFE discontinues it. I don't think they change colors much, but I need a back-up of this in case they do. Highly recommended for WOC

on 3/21/2009 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is a review for the Make Up Forever(MUF) powder blush in dark raspberry #58.

I did not swatch this blush in my Sephora because they do not carry the full line, so I had to take a leap of faith and order it online. It looked beautiful and a lot warmer on the Sephora website and a larger. I should of paid attention to grams because for 20 bucks you do not get much. This blush is way smaller than a MAC blush.
When I received it I was disappointed because it was a lot cooler in color than it was on Sephora site. However I tried it and it was extremely pigmented with some shimmer. With a feathery light hand and some blending this is wearable. Since I need so little I doubt I am going to run out soon when I do I may try another skin flattering color as this is not so flattering for my NC50/55 skin tone.