Korres Cinnamon and Thyme gel

3.0

on 2/9/2010 5:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have sensitive/combination skin prone to breakouts from MU and hormones in my 20s. I get all kinds of spots but problem areas are my cheeks and chin at the moment.

I bought this on a whim but am really thrilled with it. A little expensive but you don't use much so it's worth it. I cleanse my face in the evening to remove MU and apply this afterwards before bed. I squeeze a bit out onto the back of my hand (it's quite a runny gel) and then dab it onto any spots or if I have some left just on the general area. By the morning my spots either have a white head or are gone!

Absolute miracle gel, can't be without it now!

on 1/7/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

About me - very oily skin, few blemish problems, but when I get them, they appear along my jaw line and chin.

The pro's of this product is that feels very gentle - no tightening effect, no burning, just smooth, even application. I've been using it about a week and I see some improvement in problem areas. It feels very natural and non-drying, the complete opposite of what one usually feels with typical drugstore acne care creams or gels.

The major con here is the packaging. It comes in a tube that with the slightest pressure will gush out an unneeded amount of product, leaving a lot of waste.

Would I buy this again? Maybe, as it has some pretty good merits. However I am always on the quest for the holy grail of oily skin care, so I think I will continue my search even after I finish this tube of product.

on 3/21/2009 4:44:00 AM

Got this as a kit for imperfections from Sephora. From the decription it was suppose to be gentle but this would burn when I would put it on. I would spot treat my pimples and I never saw a difference. It is very runny so you have to be careful when it comes out cause it can get messy. I wouldn't waste my money again.

Popular Treatments (Face)