October 31, 2014 | 823 users online

Blush - Kanebo - Coffret D'or Blend Color Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MapleBlossom2

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is called Orange but it's a very subtle peachy color. I love this blush. Just a little swirl through the pan and the colors blend together and are very natural-looking on my NC30 skin. I especially love the highlighter color (toppermost of the five strips) and use it separately as a highlighter on the cheek and above the brow. It is very subtle. I don't like obvious blush. Mine did not come with a brush, but I did purchase the compact separately from the powder. I love this but did not care for the glittery Coffret D'or eyeshadow, reviewed separately.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by ymillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Hong Kong for a little more than $200HKD...I don't think that was the price with the case. It really sucks that you have to buy the refill and case separately.
I purchased the OR24 shade because I wanted something that wasn't pink. The OR24 shade is a peachy pink color.
The blush goes on rather sheer, but you can easily layer the color. I like blushes that are like this because it's easy to over apply blushes..imo. I use this almost everyday because it's not over powering anything else I put on my face. It gives my cheeks just the right amount of color without looking like a clown.
The blush has 5 strips of color. The bottom 3 are a mix of peachy and pink tones while the top 2 are white hightlighter shades with a hint of pink.
I use a regular blush brush to apply the color and use the small brush that came with the package to apply the highlighter.
The packaging is similar to the pressed powder. It's square and it has the rhinestone patter on top, but without actual rhinestones.
Inside, there is a plastic piece to place the brush. I was sort of disappointed that there wasn't a second compartment. The brush actually sucks. The bristles are a bit too stiff to apply the blush evenly, but it works well to apply the highlighter on certain spots.