April 19, 2014 | 1714 users online

Powder - Kanebo - Coffret D'or Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by ymillie

This is Coffret D'or's first pressed powder. I was very happy that CD released a pressed powder because I was looking for one to carry around in my purse. I usually use loose powder.
I got this for about $200HKD, I can't remember if that included the case or not. You need to buy the powder and the case separately which kinda sucks.
I think the packaging is very elegant. It has the signature rhinestone pattern, but the rhinestones aren't real. I don't really like the packaging on the inside. The case doesn't have an extra compartment for the puff. Instead, there is a piece of plastic that sits on top of the powder to hold the puff. I don't like using the puff anyway because it doesn't apply evenly. I use a brush instead.
The powder is very silky and it only comes in one universal shade. I like how it applies so smoothly and evens it out my skin slightly. It also evens out my pores and doesn't cause breakouts.
The oil control is not too bad. My t-zone gets oily after a few hours, so it's not typical for me to blot.
I'd definitely buy this again.