Clean & Clear makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes

3.8

on 4/14/2015 5:01:00 PM

These wipes do a great job of removing makeup....and drying out my face.

I've purchased these wipes 25 pack twice, and will not again..I was on the fence the first package, so I gave it another go around. They are rather expensive, don't remove all of my waterproof mascara, and irritated my eyes and skin around eyes. I'm going back to Neutrogena, until I find another brand.

on 1/8/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far my favorite makeup removing wipes.

on 4/9/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are the best makeup remove cleansers I have ever used!! I tried so many and they just couldn't get makeup off. I finally searched this site and saw that these were rated pretty high. I am sooooo glad I tried them. They remove all makeup including waterproof mascara and leave a nice hydrated feel to my face. Absolutely no stinging or irritation! Good price too. A++++++ precut!!

on 3/11/2014 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For what they are : drugstore makeup remover wipes, they are great. They cost like $4 and they do remove makeup, typically I use wipes to remover makeup before fully cleansing with my Chanel foaming cleanser. They don't do everything but they are a good first step. I don't breakout from these , however I see how some people may be oily.

on 1/8/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

It really does remove makeup well BUT this is pissing my skin off because I'm getting little bumps from these wipes and it burns a little. That's the only con but it's a huge one. I might stop using these and try to find the Simple wipes because those were my fave. I DO NOT recommend these wipes to people with sensitive skin.

I just tested this in the airport bathroom and I am very impressed. I am just about to board an overnight flight to San Francisco and I couldn't get on the plane for another 11 hr flight without taking my makeup off first!! Would have peeled my makeup off if I could at this point. I picked up a small $4 pack of clean&clear wipes and ALL of it came off. I've been traveling for about 6 hours now, with full makeup including waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. The wipes effortlessly took off makeup that's been sitting on my face for about 12 hours. Yay! Try this, great stuff.

on 11/4/2012 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Compared to the Neutrogena deep cleansing wipes, these wipes work better and removes all the makeup. For the Neutrogena wipes I would have to use 2 towelettes, but for this product I only need 1. However, for some reason my face feels like there is an oily film left behind; and for some people this maybe a huge negative, but for me it really isn't a problem since I only use this product to remove my makeup before I start using my facial cleanser. I would not use this product alone, I would at least rinse my face with luke warm water to get rid of the oily residue it leaves behind. I do have very acne prone skin, but this does not cause any break outs for me (perhaps because I cleanse my face or atleast rinse my face right after). Overall I would definately purchase this product again because it's affordable, it does it's job, and the quality of the towelettes are pretty good.

on 10/6/2012 11:33:00 AM

Decent job wiping face makeup , but cannot remove all my eye makeup

Stayed moist for most of the sheets. I hate it when other makeup wipes feel dry and then I'll end up having to rub them harder against my face

on 8/16/2012 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got these free with a cleanser and they're pretty good!