February 1, 2015 | 1264 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - makeup dissolving facial cleansing wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2015 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Trying4flawless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've purchased these wipes 25 pack twice, and will not again..I was on the fence the first package, so I gave it another go around. They are rather expensive, don't remove all of my waterproof mascara, and irritated my eyes and skin around eyes. I'm going back to Neutrogena, until I find another brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:14:00 AM More reviews by desertrose1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far my favorite makeup removing wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best makeup remove cleansers I have ever used!! I tried so many and they just couldn't get makeup off. I finally searched this site and saw that these were rated pretty high. I am sooooo glad I tried them. They remove all makeup including waterproof mascara and leave a nice hydrated feel to my face. Absolutely no stinging or irritation! Good price too. A++++++ precut!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Triggah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For what they are : drugstore makeup remover wipes, they are great. They cost like $4 and they do remove makeup, typically I use wipes to remover makeup before fully cleansing with my Chanel foaming cleanser. They don't do everything but they are a good first step. I don't breakout from these , however I see how some people may be oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really does remove makeup well BUT this is pissing my skin off because I'm getting little bumps from these wipes and it burns a little. That's the only con but it's a huge one. I might stop using these and try to find the Simple wipes because those were my fave. I DO NOT recommend these wipes to people with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just tested this in the airport bathroom and I am very impressed. I am just about to board an overnight flight to San Francisco and I couldn't get on the plane for another 11 hr flight without taking my makeup off first!! Would have peeled my makeup off if I could at this point. I picked up a small $4 pack of clean&clear wipes and ALL of it came off. I've been traveling for about 6 hours now, with full makeup including waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. The wipes effortlessly took off makeup that's been sitting on my face for about 12 hours. Yay! Try this, great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kaydee000

Compared to the Neutrogena deep cleansing wipes, these wipes work better and removes all the makeup. For the Neutrogena wipes I would have to use 2 towelettes, but for this product I only need 1. However, for some reason my face feels like there is an oily film left behind; and for some people this maybe a huge negative, but for me it really isn't a problem since I only use this product to remove my makeup before I start using my facial cleanser. I would not use this product alone, I would at least rinse my face with luke warm water to get rid of the oily residue it leaves behind. I do have very acne prone skin, but this does not cause any break outs for me (perhaps because I cleanse my face or atleast rinse my face right after). Overall I would definately purchase this product again because it's affordable, it does it's job, and the quality of the towelettes are pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by 1kimchan

Decent job wiping face makeup , but cannot remove all my eye makeup

Stayed moist for most of the sheets. I hate it when other makeup wipes feel dry and then I'll end up having to rub them harder against my face

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got these free with a cleanser and they're pretty good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these wipes as makeup removers, not as a way to cleanse my skin. I have oily acne prone skin and these do not break me out or cause any side effects. They remove makeup fabulously, except that I have to take a bit more time with the waterproof mascaras but other than they are pretty awesome. I use them right before washing my face with an acne cleanser, so I dont mind the "oily" feel that it leaves my face in.