October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Polishes - Canmake - Colorful Nails

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a winner for me. I have this in 01 and 09. 01 is a peachy colour, beautiful and summery. 09 is a light pink. I liked the formula and applies relatively streak free. 01 is semi sheer but buildable. It's my favourite peachy colour. I haven't used 09 yet though - thats the problem with having too much polishes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by hslo

I've tried a few colors from this range, and I really like that it dries significantly faster than most other polishes I've used, and produces a good glossy finish. But the formula in general is a little on the sheer side and takes at least 2 to 3 coats to achieve full coverage, especially so for any light/pastel colors.

The bottles are on the small side (which is both good and bad; less wastage, but also less value for money). It comes with a short round brush that makes it easier to control application.

If these are available easily where you live, I certainly recommend checking them out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by missani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super cute nail polishes is some beautiful colors. I have about 3 of these.
They are nice if you want a change of color quite often but are not exactly what I would deem as good quality.
They tend to flake off quite easily and only stay on well with a good heavy duty top and bottom coat covering them.
The glitter polishes work better than others.
I wear them when I want a color change just for a day or night that is easy to remove the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Green_Tea

Great long lasting nailpolish! Easy to work with formula. Super cute packaging and very affordable too!

The top coat is VERY shiny and works well in keeping the color on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Perfect nails color! Very fast drying, long wearing and pretty pretty pretty colors!