Canmake Colorful Nails

4.2

on 4/1/2015 5:20:00 PM

I own 2 shades, a coral and a red. the coral one's texture is like a jelly and does not chip at all! super durable and love the color. Need a couple layers because of its jelly like texture but makes it mroe versatile as you can use it like a light wash or an opaque shade. The red one isnt as jelly like as the coral but still great for the price! got these in japan a couple years ago and wish I had access to more of them! the gel top coat is also amazing!

on 6/23/2012 1:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a winner for me. I have this in 01 and 09. 01 is a peachy colour, beautiful and summery. 09 is a light pink. I liked the formula and applies relatively streak free. 01 is semi sheer but buildable. It's my favourite peachy colour. I haven't used 09 yet though - thats the problem with having too much polishes.

on 3/4/2012 7:10:00 AM

I've tried a few colors from this range, and I really like that it dries significantly faster than most other polishes I've used, and produces a good glossy finish. But the formula in general is a little on the sheer side and takes at least 2 to 3 coats to achieve full coverage, especially so for any light/pastel colors.

The bottles are on the small side (which is both good and bad; less wastage, but also less value for money). It comes with a short round brush that makes it easier to control application.

If these are available easily where you live, I certainly recommend checking them out.

on 8/7/2011 2:39:00 AM

Super cute nail polishes is some beautiful colors. I have about 3 of these.
They are nice if you want a change of color quite often but are not exactly what I would deem as good quality.
They tend to flake off quite easily and only stay on well with a good heavy duty top and bottom coat covering them.
The glitter polishes work better than others.
I wear them when I want a color change just for a day or night that is easy to remove the next day.

on 2/27/2011 1:23:00 AM

Great long lasting nailpolish! Easy to work with formula. Super cute packaging and very affordable too!

The top coat is VERY shiny and works well in keeping the color on!

on 3/19/2009 8:46:00 PM

Perfect nails color! Very fast drying, long wearing and pretty pretty pretty colors!

Popular Polishes