August 20, 2014 | 970 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Plum Seduction

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by LoveLeighQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTE MAGIC!! This jelly polish is a gem! A bright fuchsia/plum color (color of the year: Radiant Orchid) yet not overwhelming or 'juvenile'. It glides on super smooth and 2 coats does it. I don't have luck with polishes lasting long (I run a restaurant and my hands in general get beat up!) but I can get a solid 2 (definitely)-3 (maybe) days wear with this polish. I like Revlon's sleek and simple packaging; brush is manageable and decent. Can't beat $4.99 price during a BOGO sale. Add this to your stash!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Love this nail polish. Beautiful color and great formula. I wore this for 5 days until I had some tip wear. But never got a chip. For reference I use the Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth base coat and Top coat. I can also tell you that I had a high end last week and it didn't last more than 2 days. This is one to get!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a cool fuchsia color that compliments my cool skin. Also a fresh look if you are bored of reds. I'm always on the hunt for fuchsia lipsticks and nail polishes.I have similar colors darker, lighter or warmer. Yesterday I painted my each nail with one of them. This one stands out as being more unique and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because I learned that this was a dupe for OPI ate berries in the canaries, which is supposed to be very similar to Deborah Lippmann Between the sheets. I am very happy I made this decision, because I cannot imagine in what way could the $8/$16 polishes would be better than this. The color is beautiful as many have already said. The application was very easy smooth, it dried pretty quickly and lasted very well under Essie good to go. I removed it after 3 days though, just because I'm a little ADD and always want to wear something else after a couple days haha.
Oh also, the brush is quite decent which is hard to find in drugstore polishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by CultureCreature

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very delicisious bright blue-toned fuschia with a high gloss - that chips IMMEDIATELY.

I'm okay with redoing or touching up my nails everyday, but this broke my spirit. I still wear it because it's my brightest, funnest pink ATM, but I put it on right before going out 'cause this puppy chips like a Pringle, yo.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Possibly my favorite nail polish color of all time. Revlon polishes are awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another excellent nail varnish from Revlon!! This is a bright pinky plummy colour with a jelly finish and lasted on me for a week. Application was perfect, it dried quickly and went on smooth, I used 2 coats. A lovely versatile colour that looks good anytime of the year!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Missmarch23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay so this color is amazing! I was on a mission to find the right purply or pink nail polish, As I stood at the revlon nail polish this color caught my eye. I knew I HAD to have this color. and Ienjoy and I will most likey buy another. It;s the most beuatiful puple nail polish I;ve seen out there so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Jesus this color is gOrgeous!! When I first saw it, it reminded me of a Barney purple hahah. On my nails it's a gorgeous plummy magenta if that makes sense? It's dark yet bright and I can't stop staring at my hands. Loved the formula of this polish and it dries pretty fast. Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been wearing this on my toes for years. It is gorgeous!