Maybelline Expert Wear in Potpourri

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/9/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a very nice berry blush. Great for Fall. However, I've had this blush for quite a while, which shows how much I actually use it. While the color is quite pretty and pigmented, it's not really one for everyday wear. Won't (or can't? don't know if this has been discontinued) repurchase.

on 11/27/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Nice, pretty blush. Not my favorite, but I should show it more love. Pretty, shimmery berry color. Pretty good pigmentation. Wouldn't repurchase because I don't use it often enough. Oh, and I really dislike the packaging.

on 1/10/2010 11:20:00 PM

Love it. I wanted a lighter pink and it was sold out and this was the only pinkish one left. So I grabbed it with mixed feelings. I tried it out and I loved it. Perfect color thats not too much or too little. I only need to sweep it over my cheekbones once or twice at most. Looks nice. I'm happy and will repurchase.

on 9/18/2009 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So i picked this shade up at a local Rite Aide near my work. I was curious since i love wine colored blushes and trying to as well build up my blush collections. And let me tell you, i love it.

the powder is smooth and the pigment pick up from each brush stroke is great. a little goes a long way. i love this blush and recommend it. im eager to try the other blushes they have.

on 8/24/2009 9:16:00 PM

I bought this on a whim yesterday and it's really pretty. If you like pinks/plums, you'll like this. It's almost a blush and a hint of bronzer together - just a hint. It's not bright pink or dirty plum, it's just right.

I would daresay this would almost be dept store quality!

on 8/5/2009 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Another stunner by maybelline. A wine berry kind of color. Im really tanned right now so when i put this on, its like im truely blushing, maybelline has definately stepped their game up with these blushes and im pretty sure this would flatter a variety of skintones. Highly recommended!

on 3/19/2009 4:39:00 PM

this was an unexpected surprise! i had previously lost interest in maybelline blushes after being disappointed with their pigmentation and just unflattering colors in general.

when i recently saw that they had been reformulated and that the colors looked much more vibrant than in the past i went for this slightly shimmery berry color. first of all, this is the type of color that i am ALWAYS drawn to but can NEVER wear. im very pale and am more suited to bright, cool pinks. recently i tried cliniques 'deeply berry' and it was a disaster. there was no way to apply it so that it looked natural.

potpourri is perfect for me though! it is pigmented enough to show up vividly, yet i can use my skunk brush and apply very lightly for a natural flush. the color does not change or fade during the day, despite 2 or 3 blottings.

i love this and am excited to try more of maybelline's new and improved blushes!