October 25, 2014 | 2027 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Expert Wear in Potpourri

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by belovedhope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice berry blush. Great for Fall. However, I've had this blush for quite a while, which shows how much I actually use it. While the color is quite pretty and pigmented, it's not really one for everyday wear. Won't (or can't? don't know if this has been discontinued) repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice, pretty blush. Not my favorite, but I should show it more love. Pretty, shimmery berry color. Pretty good pigmentation. Wouldn't repurchase because I don't use it often enough. Oh, and I really dislike the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ChandraBaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it. I wanted a lighter pink and it was sold out and this was the only pinkish one left. So I grabbed it with mixed feelings. I tried it out and I loved it. Perfect color thats not too much or too little. I only need to sweep it over my cheekbones once or twice at most. Looks nice. I'm happy and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by MAKNYHIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i picked this shade up at a local Rite Aide near my work. I was curious since i love wine colored blushes and trying to as well build up my blush collections. And let me tell you, i love it.

the powder is smooth and the pigment pick up from each brush stroke is great. a little goes a long way. i love this blush and recommend it. im eager to try the other blushes they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim yesterday and it's really pretty. If you like pinks/plums, you'll like this. It's almost a blush and a hint of bronzer together - just a hint. It's not bright pink or dirty plum, it's just right.

I would daresay this would almost be dept store quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another stunner by maybelline. A wine berry kind of color. Im really tanned right now so when i put this on, its like im truely blushing, maybelline has definately stepped their game up with these blushes and im pretty sure this would flatter a variety of skintones. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

this was an unexpected surprise! i had previously lost interest in maybelline blushes after being disappointed with their pigmentation and just unflattering colors in general.

when i recently saw that they had been reformulated and that the colors looked much more vibrant than in the past i went for this slightly shimmery berry color. first of all, this is the type of color that i am ALWAYS drawn to but can NEVER wear. im very pale and am more suited to bright, cool pinks. recently i tried cliniques 'deeply berry' and it was a disaster. there was no way to apply it so that it looked natural.

potpourri is perfect for me though! it is pigmented enough to show up vividly, yet i can use my skunk brush and apply very lightly for a natural flush. the color does not change or fade during the day, despite 2 or 3 blottings.

i love this and am excited to try more of maybelline's new and improved blushes!