September 18, 2014 | 1374 users online

Blush - mark - Sun love glow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mark.'s Good Glowing Blush in Sun Love was a limited edition blush that's no longer available. It's a bright, matte orangey peach. Mark. claims that their Good Glowing blushes will "give your cheeks a natural, radiant glow". Good Glowing blushes retail for $8 for .18oz and is currently available in three shades. I received Sun Love as part of my rep kit.
Good Glowing blushes come in pan form, so unless you have a Z Palette or other magnetized palette, you'll likely have to purchase a Snap To It palette, which'll bump up the price of this blush to at least $13.50, which I think is teetering onto the mid-end pricing. I feel like Snap To It palettes are too expensive for what they are, but they're fairly cute, and sturdy. They also include a sponge tip applicator, which is super useful for applying blush, amirite?
Sun Love is a very bright, yet slightly deepened peach with an orange tinge to it. It's a very, very warm shade. Far too warm for me. It makes me look ruddy, and ill. Unflattering. This would look much better on someone with a yellow undertone, or very tan skin. One positive for Sun Love is that it's completely matte. Not a single glitter or shimmer is to be found.
Sun Love has an excellent, silky texture and isn't powder at all. It's a very finely milled and densely pressed powder. Because of that, it's intensely pigmented.You barely have to touch your brush to your blush to pick up more than enough color for both cheeks. It's too pigmented in my opinion. If it were a sheerer color, it'd be more suited to more skin tones. Sun Love applies well, but like many matte blushes, can be difficult to blend without an uneven, patchy effect. It takes a bit of work to get right.
Overall this blush is good quality, it's just not for me. For the price, I would skip it, unless one of the other Good Glowing blushes' colors speaks to you, and are looking for a super pigmented blush. I'll likely be giving this blush away, because I can't use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sunlove Glo is way to bright peach on me. I barely touched the brush to the pan to apply. It is very pigmented. Just not the right color for me. 5.2g/0.18oz

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cstar_1

This is the best blush I have ever tried! This is a gorgeous coral with no shimmer at all. This makes my fair skin look sunkissed. This has a nice texture and great color pay off. The best part is I only need a little bit of this to make my skin look glowy with a sunny twist. I think this color would look great on any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

This is the 3rd blush I own from Mark besides After Glow and Cameo Glow. This is one of their new blushes added for spring/summer. When you look at the colour in the package you might think it's a bit bright and orange but don't let that scare you. This is a matte blush with no shimmer from what I can see.
I cannot rave enough about this colour!
I have fair skin with a bit of freckles and when I put this on it makes my skin look so awake and rested and like I spent a few days in the sun resulting in a really believable colour. It does not look orange on my skin at all! My skin does not tan but this is a great colour to fake it.
This is a great colour if you are trying to create a warm tropical makeup look for the summer. I also use a bit of Benefit's Coralista powder over top of this to give it some shimmer, however this blush looks just as nice on its own.
This looks great just on cheeks but also a bit on the forehead and nose, chin looks amazing too! This one is definetly a keeper and will be a staple blush for the summer.
After using this for a few months my only suggestion to other users of this blush would be to blend this very well and start with a light hand or it may end up looking a bit muddy.