April 18, 2014 | 873 users online

Toners - Burt's Bees - Garden Tomato Toner for Oily And Troubled Skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I did a review for Burt's Bees' Rosewater & Glycerin toner, and it was not favourable because of the high Alcohol content (especially for a rosewater toner). However, although the alcohol content is also high for this Tomato toner, I think it's not too bad for a toner that's made for oily skin. However I just wish they would not have alcohol as its second ingredient. You can even feel it. The smell however, is lovely - that of green tomatoes, which I love. It's works ok- especially for the t-zone and your nose, if you have oily skin. May probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I consider this to be an excellent toner. I'm only using the most natural products on the market for my face and body. This toner removes all of the excess oil my skin produces without drying it out. I absolutely adore the scent. It smells so fresh and green. Truly, it smells like a vegetable garden. My skin feels cleaner after use of this and with a light coat of my Noah's Naturals facial moisturizer, I'm good to go. I don't find it necessary to use this daily. Three uses a week or so is all I need to restore some semblance of balance to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by debbism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep this one on hand for occasional breakouts and for use in the summer months. It smells very nice and refreshing. I don't always need a toner anymore but when I do, this is the only one I use.

It is great for the neck area when extra exfoliation is needed as rough scrubbers or textures can irritate my skin there. It has gentle adic exfoliation so it is pretty awesome for my purposes. Also, on hot days, a little swipe on the back of the neck cools and refreshes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by paytonal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have hormonal cystic acne, and this product left my skin aggravated. I am looking for a toner that calms down my troubled skin, but instead this toner seemed to open my pores even more (allowing for more bacteria to enter) and my skin had a stinging sensation. I tried this product for 2 weeks and was highly disappointed. This did not help my acne at all or soothe my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by il0vestarre

I had heard about this stuff when i was researching the aspirin mask. i wanted to get it, but knew I had to order it online. while in my bf's house, noticed he had some from an old BB kit i bought him years ago, well this baby is really good. I have acne prone skin, if i do not remove every drop of makeup from my face. And this leaves my face super clean and not dried out, its so good i will def repurchase!