August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Lip Mixer (all colors)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by DaDiva1908

Great MAC Oh Baby dupe!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have 705 lip fuse and the colour actually looks really pretty. it smells like grape candy and its a purple-pink colour with fine gold shimmers. the colour is somewhat pigmented but the consistency is a little thick and sticky. overall its a pretty good gloss if you dont mind the stickyness

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought 706 Lip Party. I'm not sure what the point of the ombré fade from dark to light is, because it all just mixes to one color when you put It on.

Texture: nice, not too thick and very glassy
Smell: somewhere between artificial bubble gum and artificial watermelon. I didn't really need it.
Shimmer: Not nearly as shimmery as it appears in the tube.
Color: very very slight. Goes on almost clear.

Basically you would have to look very close to see that it was anything other than a sheer gloss. I don't think I'd buy it again. In the price range I think NYX makes a better product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think they have discontinued this #706 in Lip Party. However, I really loved this color so much, it is a medium pink with a bit of subtle shimmer. Too bad they stopped making this one, but bought it on another website. Great product, why do they always discontinue the good ones?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

I have 2 of these, one in Lip Mingle, the other in Lip Fuse. I really like them. You can definitely see the color on your lips. Nice looking tube, sturdy, mine have been though the wash several times. They have kind of a mild scent, not offensive. Goes on your lips nicely, not too sticky. Applicator is a regular doe foot. They do have sparkle, but on your lips they are not as sparkley as in the tube. I like the sparkle though, I think it's pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Wow, this is so gorgeous. I have this gloss in the shade 701 (mingle) which is a shimmery brownish champagne color. It's quite pigmented and has such pretty (very fine) shimmer that you can't feel on the lips, it doesn't feel gritty at all. The texture of the gloss is smooth and quite thick. It is a little bit sticky but that only means it lasts longer on the lips. It has a strong fruity scent and a sweet taste. It looks SO pretty in sunlight, the shimmery particles are just perfect. Would repurchase. The packaging is great too, doesn't look like it only cost 5 dollars. I just wish the applicator was a brush instead of a regular sponge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nothing special here for me. I didn't find it pigmented unless I layered ALOT and scraped my wand at the bottom of the tube. I picked up the 704-Lip Blend which is supposed to be a plum/icy mauve shine/pink shimmer. Hmmm...I didn't think so...more just like a nude shine on me. It has a fruity smell but no taste. Not sticky at all. I do like the texture. Staying power ehhh...it didn't last through a drink with a straw. It looks pretty good layered on top of my Iconic Iris Revlon Colorstay liquid lipstick. However, I'm looking for a one step PIGMENTED gloss that I can't seem to find!! I usually don't purchase HE makeup because of the price (I can't afford it honestly.) However, this was a bit expensive for a DS gloss that I'd never heard of. I think I may visit Sephora to see if I can finally find what I'm looking for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Anyone who has ever complained that drugstore lipglosses aren't pigmented enough have obviously never tried Milani. I've even made some of my friend who are department store makeup snobs hooked on Milani! I have the Milani Lip Mixer in "703 Lip Stir" and as you probably already know, it contains three layers of colors, with the bottom being the darkest shade, the middle the medium, and the top being the lightest. For "703 Lip Stir," the bottom layer is a warm peachy terracotta, the middle layer is a shimmery peachy bronze, and the top layer is a shimmery peachy champagne. Notice that all three shades are warm and peachy, making it ideal for a summer look. This stuff is super pigmented and has tons of shine. When I coated my lips with this, the effect was so intense that I had to blot of it off with a tissue! Now I just apply one coat and then smack my lips together to even it out. I will definitely try more shades!

EDIT: Today I bought another Lip Mixer in "706 Lip Party" and I am IN LOVE with this gloss! It comes out as a pretty pink that contains just enough color and shimmer. I find that it stays on longer than those super thin liquidy glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Faithersk

These are the tri-colored ones. I got the peach one (703) and the light mauve/taupe one (702). Here what I think:
-good color payoff, but texture inconsistent until the 3 layers get all mixed together
-very shimmery and pretty
-a tiny bit gritty. I can feel the glitters (same exact texture as the revlon SL glosses that are shimmery)
-not long-lasting, but not gone in 5 minutes...lasts about an hour-2
-sturdy casing
-smell like fruit punch, but no taste
-703- a really pretty shimmering peach with medium pigment
-702- pale shimmering taupe....shows *no* color on my medium pigment lip
-overall, I like them! The peach one will be pretty for the summer, and the tan/mauve will look nice with a smokey eye if you have pale lips.