Korres Hamamelis Hydrating Face Water

on 12/23/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

So I found this and a few other Korres products at tj maxx a while ago. I don't know what I was expecting...but it didn't live up to it.
I think mine had been dropped because the sprayer would put entirely too much in one area. On q positive side, it didn't break me out or add greasiness or dryness. I love the smell and it is very refreshing...but so is water.
After sitting on my vanity for months, I finally found a use for it though...I bought the UD midnight cowboy palate and hated all the glitter. I use this instead of water. Smells nice and works well. I will not repurchase but it might work well for others. I'm using UD's Dew Me now. Works very well.

on 3/19/2009 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I love this product. Yes, it's just overpriced water and witch hazel at heart, but I only paid $5 for it at TJ Maxx, so I don't feel that bad about it. I carry a bottle of this around in my purse for a quick pick me up spritz or a little hair control. Makes me want to get on a plane! Whether or not I will plunk down $21 at Sephora to restock when I use it up will remain to be seen...strangely, I cannot find it on the Korres web site.

QUick update: I got another bottle at TJ Maxx, plus a bottle of the Orange Blossom version. That should keep me set for awhile!

Popular Moisturizers