Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/14/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So first off, I only bought this because I ran out of my other eyeliner. So I go to Albertsons with my mom as she is looking at groceries I immediately go to the makeup aisle. I start looking at makeup and liquid eyeliners and all that jazz. So all of the liquid eyeliners I see are $7-$15. I finally find one that is $3.99 and think wow that's a pretty great deal! It wasn't. As soon as I got home I ripped open that package with high hopes and I got super excited- only to find that it is dried out and ruined. I tried many different ways to fix this and none worked. I feel like I should take it back but my mom threw the reciept and I threw the packaging. I will try calling the makeup company and see what they can do. I am very disappointed and upset.

on 8/13/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The main reason I bought this was because of the price and because the store was out of my maybelline master precise eyeliner, the tip is hard and it goes on really dark which I liked, it lasts a decent amount of time and does not fade or smudge at all, when I went to remove it it flakes off which is weird. I defiantly prefer master precise but I'll buy it again if my first choice isn't in stock

on 7/24/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just got this, i must have gotten a good one from a good batch coz the tip is saturated with "ink" & it's def not grey. I am just using this to draw my wings on, I don't think it would be suitable to use all around my eyes coz the shadows would absorb in the tip & make the tip dry. I do the same w all of my eyeliners that are pens they are for drawing wings on the outer corners only! I store them all tip down to keep gravity flowing the ink down & I've had 2 KvD pens last over 6+ mos. & still going strong but not so good of results w elf I get about a month out of elf IF I'm lucky so i will be updating this review when the pen does dry out & become unusable but I got this from a brand-new store so their eyeliners haven't been sitting in the display for months. Will keep u all updated!!!! X my fingers on this it was $3 something so kinda expensive for wnw!

on 6/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

USD $3.99. I seem to have gotten really lucky with this one as I have not had any problems with this eyeliner. But I haven't used this on top of eyeshadows as I don't wear much color on my eyes now. The color was intense black, and I loved that the felt tip was very pointed and firm. I've used Lancome Artliner for years, and my pet peeves with Artliner is that the tip is a little too fliexible and broad, so it's hard to get a thin line. With this pen, however, I could really control the thickness of the liner and get a nice cat's eye finish at the end. Even midway through a farily humid day, I didn't see any fading or raccoon eyes. Overall, awesome buy, IMO.

This is the worst eyeliner i have ever purchased in my life. I am always experimenting with different types of felt-tip eyeliner pens and when I came across this one and decided to try it out. That was the worst makeup decision i have ever made. My eyes water every morning after applying makeup, but it never comes off. 30 minutes after putting on this eyeliner, it started coming off and literally burning the crease between my waterline and lid. It was so bad that all of it came off and took half of my eye shadow with it. And the worst part is that I was stuck in public looking like a clown the whole day. WORST EYELINER EVER DO NOT BUY YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:((((((((

on 1/3/2015 6:20:00 PM

This is kind of a joke of a product. First few times you use it, great color, lasting power, precise application. But that really is all you get out of it, a few times. When applied over eyeshadow the marker quickly stops applying and dries out.

on 10/6/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this liner. It's not the darkest on the first swipe (but i'm so bad at eyeliner that i need to draw over my line multiple times, anyway) but it definitely makes a clear line and dries fast. My eyelids are a bit oily so halfway through the day there'll be a little buildup on the outer corners of my eyes, but if i wipe that away the line if still almost perfect.
The cap kind of sucks, though. It doesn't click shut or seem very tight so I'm worried that it will dry out before I'm done using it.

This is the first liquid eyeliner I've owned and I really like it.

on 9/26/2014 10:29:00 AM

This is one product I must say I truly dislike. Typically Wet N Wild products are pretty good considering how inexpensive they are. But with this liner you truly get what you paid for. It's felt tip just like a marker hence the name Defining Marker. Where Wet N Wild fell short was in the product itself. This is by no means a black liner. It is very gray and dry. The marker skids a lot. I where eyeshadow so building the color is impossible. Besides who wants to go over their liner more than once anyway? Touch ups yes but not shading. That tends to make the skin irritated and tender not to mention to much rubbing in the eye area. NO THANK YOU!

on 9/6/2014 1:18:00 AM

This is a rubbish product. Pigmentation is terrible and hard to draw a smooth line. PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Terrible and hard to use at all

on 7/30/2014 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wet n Wild
"Mega Eyes"
Defining Marker(869)

The tip looks like soft felt but it is hard and scratchy.
I tried using this a few times, thinking maybe the liquid needs to reach the tip, with no luck.
Wetting the tip and testing it on my hand, I was able to get some dark grey lines. Trying to apply it below my lower lash-line hurt my skin and ended up looking like a medium-grey blur.
At first I thought there was some secret technique I was not getting, but after reading the other reviews I came to the conclusion that this is an awful product. After a few frustrating attempts I ended up throwing it in the trash.