April 19, 2014 | 1837 users online

Powder - Sana - Powerstyle spf 45

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by christineneogoh

I'm an NC25 and I'm using this product in No.2. When using this alone as a foundation, it doesn't really cover too much as I have very red skin. So I use it on top of my super fit foundation. Most powders immediately separates or floats on application, not for this one. This sana powder glides on my skin and sinks in immediately! It made me look like i have naturally good skin! I've repurchased at least 5 times and will keep going back to it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this at sasa because of the spf level (SPF45!) I have very oily skin which tends to shine 2hrs after washing without MU on. This is really good in controlling my very oily skin! Nonetheless, I still have to blot about 5-6hrs later. I use the sponge provided for maximum coverage, and a ecotool kabuki brush when I just need to touch-up. All in all, a true gem at a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This is truly a hidden gem for us in North America, it sells for US$ 22.50, a powder foundation with spf 45 pa+++. I just hate liquid sunscreen, the Neutrogena dry-touch is not moisturizing enough, and the moisture sunscreen takes forever to dry/absorb & leaves a tacky coating that really exaggerate every flaws. Back to this powder, my selection was 03 natural ocre (ochre) which I believe is their darkest shade, it suits my NC 30-35 skin, it has a light satin matte coverage, neither chalky nor pasty. Definitely no shimmer nor the slightest mica or bismuth and yet it gives the skin a kind of dimensional glow. AND SPF 45 PA+++ isn't it wonderful, I will buy it for the quality of the powder even it does not have sunscreen. It claims to be waterproof as well. I have been looking for something like this ever since I saw the Shiseido powder with high spf (50 or 55), but on both occasions the SA really did not suggest me to buy it. Talk about honesty !!!! I got mine at ichibankao, & am going to stock up a few more.

This brand (Sana) is a real hidden gem !!!