October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Conditioner - Alberto Vo5 - Blackberry Sage Tea Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good conditioner. It is pretty rare that I want a blackberry scented product but when I feel like smelling fresh and sweet, I put this on and it actually makes my hair feel very silky smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner for either the Conditioner Only method (CO method) or the Condition/Wash/Condition method. (the CWC method.) People with long hair often use these methods to wash their hair. I use it as the first conditioner on the ends of my long hair to protect them before I shampoo, then I use a heavier conditioner afterwards. It smells great, does the job, and is cheap! It is easier to find then my beloved Original Tea Therapy Conditioner. What is there not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I buy these all the time. They have great detangling power and they smell nice. This particular scent is nice but not too overly strong or fruity. It goes on nice and thick but rinses out really well. And the price just can't be beat. Why bother with anything more expensive?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To save money, I picked this up for .89 cents instead of my normal Pantene conditioner. Wow, this was surprisingly good as others have stated in their reviews. The scent is great, not too sweet, and it defrizzes my curls and adds a little volume. Good at detangling, though I slightly still prefer Pantene Restoratives for that, but the price cannot be beat. Recommended for girls with curly hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

I don't like overly perfumy or room-freshenery or candylike scents in my conditioners, and this is a nice change of pace from my usual VO5 Extra Volume. It does have a somewhat fruity berryish scent but it's not too sweet or dessertlike and it's tempered with some muskiness. It's no Mure et Musc, but at least the two wouldn't clash too terribly. And the scent is gone when my hair is dry.

I have fine fragile hair and the way I use this conditioner, as any of the cheap conditioners I use, is to mix it 4 parts conditioner to 1 part each honey and pure aloe gel. This produces a conditioner that works better than very expensive ones. I use it for slip when I rinse out henna, for deep-conditioning, for occasional CO washes and as a regular conditioner after my Chagrin Valley shampoo bars (which really don't *need* conditioner but I like the extra super soft shine).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jewlz_4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! Adds a perfect amount of slip for your brush to glide through any tangles. Smells so nice, too! I like the thin consistency as it's easier to spread through the hair quickly, and it coats each hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by rebeccalb73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the smell of this but it left my hair feeling heavy and oily. For the price, you can't beat it though and it was worth a try based on all of the positive reviews.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works fine but I don't think it's any more remarkable that any other conditioner. Gets the job done, but nothing to rave about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I remember when V05 was crap. Not anymore! This stuff detangles like nobody's business. I grabbed it in the shower after a particularly ugly bleaching episode and it melted the horrible mess into something combable. Wow! It's not smoothing and does nothing for frizz so I usually have to follow up with something heavier but for detangling, it is the bees knees. I keep a few different bottles in a few different scents just for that. And it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Faithchic11

I love this product. It smells so good, and leave my hair soft, and smooth. One of my favorite product from V05.