November 22, 2014 | 1933 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by cgarcia5

I love this body wash! The scent is so amazing and very sexy. It's a really good at exfoliating. I have dry sensitive skin so I can't use this everyday but every once in awhile is okay for me. The scent stays on your skin after you get out of the shower. I wish they had this in the bar version because I did recently switched from body wash to bars but I will keep on purchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this body wash, It just smells so damn good.

Someone recommended Jewel by Mark/Avon perfume as a complimentary scent to this body wash. Jewel does have a soft, caramel vanilla scent going for it somewhat similar to "Evenly Gorgeous", you may find you like Jewel if you like this body wash's scent although they're not an exact fragrance match.

I DO wish caress would consider doing a trial run of complimentary body sprays for their body washes! I can't speak for all of the line as this one is my favorite, but the scent does rock and if I could find an exact perfume match I would absolutely want to have it.

Other than that, don't get exfoliating washes on your lady(or man) bits. It might be uncomfortable. I noticed someone with sensitive skin heeding great warning. I have sensitive skin, haven't had any issue with this body wash, and been using the product for a few years for what it's worth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This exfoliating body wash is absolutely amazing. Its scent of burnt brown sugar and karite butter leaves such a pleasant scent. I think it's a very gentle scrub but lathers really well. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ashpash44

I wanted to love this but if you have sensitive skin please don't use this. The first time I used it I was very itchy. I thought maybe it was Mosquitos or something but nope tried it a few more times and realized it was the culprit so I ended up returning it...FYI to the women that don't know I'm letting you know please keep receipts and check return policies you will save yourself so much money on failed products for us product junkies lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love caress and this scent is the best one it is rich & caramel-y but not too sweet. with hints of floral, it reminds me a lot of queen by queen latifah perfume. it is super moisturizing and lathering. its about $3 for a big 18oz bottle at target walmart etc. its a mild exfoliator not harsh or painful at all on my sensitive skin. I just stocked up during bogo free at cvs but when out ill totally repurchase this baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at the Dollar Store and I Love the scent, moisures great, leaves my skin nice and silky. A great bargain, and the scent - not sure using Burnt Brown Sugar in the title is a great idea, but it is rich and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down, my HG body wash - although it really is just soap, and it only has one job. This smells amazing - gourmand perfume lovers, take note! It's not exfoliating like it claims but it lathers well and is really creamy. Nice price too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I love this body wash! It exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. The smell is amazing. It makes a shower so much more luxurious. Cannot wait to try more from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite drug store body washes! The smell is marvelous: warm brown sugar, vanilla, a faint hint of incense, a little touch of florals... the over all effect is delicious. I use a net sponge in the shower so I didn't really feel the exfoliating beads, but I did notice that it is moisturizing without being oily. Really left my skin feeling smoother while rinsing totally clean. It also lathers wonderfully: I got big, abundant mounds of thick, fluffy bubbles. Great stuff, and very inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd bottle of this product.
I keep going back to it even when i try other scents.
I love the smell and the exfoliating beads.
Definitely a household staple for me :)

Con:
You only smell like it while in the shower but that's ok. Its why i have body spray.