April 20, 2014 | 1324 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I love this body wash! It exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. The smell is amazing. It makes a shower so much more luxurious. Cannot wait to try more from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite drug store body washes! The smell is marvelous: warm brown sugar, vanilla, a faint hint of incense, a little touch of florals... the over all effect is delicious. I use a net sponge in the shower so I didn't really feel the exfoliating beads, but I did notice that it is moisturizing without being oily. Really left my skin feeling smoother while rinsing totally clean. It also lathers wonderfully: I got big, abundant mounds of thick, fluffy bubbles. Great stuff, and very inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd bottle of this product.
I keep going back to it even when i try other scents.
I love the smell and the exfoliating beads.
Definitely a household staple for me :)

Con:
You only smell like it while in the shower but that's ok. Its why i have body spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this scent of sexy, sweet sugar is heavenly. I love the microbeads, they aren't too gritty either. I don't find this body wash to be super moisturizing, so I follow with a body oil or lotion afterward. The scent lingers lightly. I wish they made this into a body lotion, it's a new staple in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This fragrance rivals anything I've ever bought at Bath and Body Works and it's SO cheap. Lathers well, moisturizes, rinses off well - AND....I look forward to slathering it on in the shower because it smells so yummy. Do they make this in a bar soap? I am definitely checking that out! ;-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by xxHarlequinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Call me stupid, but I bought this based on the advertisement with the sexy lady and her radiant, glowing skin. So I bought this instead of the Dove GoFresh Body Wash that I normally use, and, while it's a nice pleasure to use because of its exfoliating properties, it doesn't do much to take care of my skin.

My skin (below my neck) is pretty normal, but using this product dried it out to where I had "ashy" elbows, and that really grossed me out because it made my elbows feel as dry as feet. Moisturizer or lotion might have helped, but I dislike any lotions on my skin because they tend to give me acne or rashes.

I'm grateful it didn't do anything horrible, like give me breakouts or rashes, but I won't be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I've used Evenly Gorgeous since Caress introduced it, and it's a staple on my shower ledge. I rotate it in and use it a couple times a week - all year round. For ~$3.50 a bottle, I find it to be an exceptonal light exfoliating formula for the price. Whatismore, it also provides decent moisturization, which is a key second step in the "exfoliation process" And the scent? HEAVENLY... So comforting, and sexy, and it lingers lightly after the shower. Love how this smells -- I wish I could buy this fragrance as a perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ahammond8929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this body wash serveral times in the past and to this day is one that I end up going back to especially around fall/winter time. Its a warm brown sugar scent that smells amazing and fits perfect for that time of year. The exfoliating beads are too harsh and seem to work well for me. It's also super cheap; just under $4 anywhere you go!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It smells absolutely wonderful and i can actually feel the exfoliating beads while using this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and it has a natural looking glow. I got at target for about $4 and it was worth i will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Gianna824

This product is such a perfect treat after a long day or even in the morning! I don't like strong perfume smells and I love this scent! So feminine and nice!! My skin smells great and feels softer. I use this and exfoliating gloves for an extra pick me up and it gives great results!! Love this product :)