August 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ashpash44

I wanted to love this but if you have sensitive skin please don't use this. The first time I used it I was very itchy. I thought maybe it was Mosquitos or something but nope tried it a few more times and realized it was the culprit so I ended up returning it...FYI to the women that don't know I'm letting you know please keep receipts and check return policies you will save yourself so much money on failed products for us product junkies lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love caress and this scent is the best one it is rich & caramel-y but not too sweet. with hints of floral, it reminds me a lot of queen by queen latifah perfume. it is super moisturizing and lathering. its about $3 for a big 18oz bottle at target walmart etc. its a mild exfoliator not harsh or painful at all on my sensitive skin. I just stocked up during bogo free at cvs but when out ill totally repurchase this baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at the Dollar Store and I Love the scent, moisures great, leaves my skin nice and silky. A great bargain, and the scent - not sure using Burnt Brown Sugar in the title is a great idea, but it is rich and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down, my HG body wash - although it really is just soap, and it only has one job. This smells amazing - gourmand perfume lovers, take note! It's not exfoliating like it claims but it lathers well and is really creamy. Nice price too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I love this body wash! It exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. The smell is amazing. It makes a shower so much more luxurious. Cannot wait to try more from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite drug store body washes! The smell is marvelous: warm brown sugar, vanilla, a faint hint of incense, a little touch of florals... the over all effect is delicious. I use a net sponge in the shower so I didn't really feel the exfoliating beads, but I did notice that it is moisturizing without being oily. Really left my skin feeling smoother while rinsing totally clean. It also lathers wonderfully: I got big, abundant mounds of thick, fluffy bubbles. Great stuff, and very inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd bottle of this product.
I keep going back to it even when i try other scents.
I love the smell and the exfoliating beads.
Definitely a household staple for me :)

Con:
You only smell like it while in the shower but that's ok. Its why i have body spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this scent of sexy, sweet sugar is heavenly. I love the microbeads, they aren't too gritty either. I don't find this body wash to be super moisturizing, so I follow with a body oil or lotion afterward. The scent lingers lightly. I wish they made this into a body lotion, it's a new staple in my shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This fragrance rivals anything I've ever bought at Bath and Body Works and it's SO cheap. Lathers well, moisturizes, rinses off well - AND....I look forward to slathering it on in the shower because it smells so yummy. Do they make this in a bar soap? I am definitely checking that out! ;-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by xxHarlequinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Call me stupid, but I bought this based on the advertisement with the sexy lady and her radiant, glowing skin. So I bought this instead of the Dove GoFresh Body Wash that I normally use, and, while it's a nice pleasure to use because of its exfoliating properties, it doesn't do much to take care of my skin.

My skin (below my neck) is pretty normal, but using this product dried it out to where I had "ashy" elbows, and that really grossed me out because it made my elbows feel as dry as feet. Moisturizer or lotion might have helped, but I dislike any lotions on my skin because they tend to give me acne or rashes.

I'm grateful it didn't do anything horrible, like give me breakouts or rashes, but I won't be purchasing again.