November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Irritating. Burning skin. Eyes watering. Very disappointing. I have not had this type of reaction to any other facial wipe. Buyer beware! Avoid this product specifically.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's just like the regular Neutrogena cleansing wipes, but with a fragrance that's supposed to be "calming". Normally, fragranced products irritate my skin like no other, but it did not react at all to this! That being said, I prefer the original cleansing wipes to this one. The original also came in a box that I held on to, and put the night calming ones in, in order to preserve moisture.

The wipes do leave some residue, so I would recommend following up with another cleanser after using the wipes to remove make-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Manasli

This product made my beautiful skin with too many acnes !!! I never had acne even though my skin is combination but when i used this product, in 3 days i got 8 acnes 😭 the problem when i treated acnes they left brown marks and these dont go easily. So for combination or oily skin never ever use this

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ninachu8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these wipes for removing eye makeup at the most. IF YOU HAVE ACNE-PRONE SKIN LIKE I DO, DO NOT USE THESE WIPES TO REMOVE YOUR FACE MAKEUP AND THEN LEAVE IT LIKE THAT. If you're going to use these wipes to take off foundation, you MUST rinse your face afterwards. This made me break out so badly and I had to really work to get the acne to go away. I like to use these to take off eye makeup, especially eyeliner, but I have learned my lesson and will never use these again to take off face makeup without washing my face after (which to me sort of defeats the purpose because I would like to be able to use wipes to just remove my makeup without having to wash my face).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

I like this product, but whenever I use it around my eyes it leaves a burning sensation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

These just leave a burning sensation on my face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these ones. The only difference between these and the original blue package is the odor. The blue package I can not stand how it smells. These are a nice odor. I'm trying to describe it and I'm having a hard time to place my finger on it. It has almost a very night sandalwood/sage odor. Not bad at all. I've also tried the Teal package and found those to also smell great, but they were too oily for me(which Neutrogena calls hydrating). These ones work just as great as the blue package with a much nicer odor and remove makeup just as well. I found them to be the perfect amount of dampness and not overly saturated or dry. I did however find the Teal ones to be more saturated with solution, but they also were oilier. Over all the Lavender ones are my favorite out of all of them. I also really like how the Neutrogena wipes are the only ones that I know of that have patented technology. The odor on these ones seems to linger longer then I remember it did on the blue or the teal. I would love if they made one odorless or but the cucumber odor of the hydrating (Teal) ones in the calming(Lavender) package.

I should note I have sensitive skin and ocular rosacea, so a lot of products irritate my skin/eyes. These don't at all. They are great for removing eye makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Bought these because I ran out of my normal wipes and didn't have time to run to Walmart & get them, I figured that they would be decent as Neutrogena is usually high quality. I wanted to love em but my face was not a fan! There must be an ingredient in it that I'm allergic to bc my whole face turns bright pink after using and my eyes burn. These wipes smell good, like chamomile and feel soft to the touch but that's about it..hate the greasy film left behind afterwards. Once I use these up ill go back to my HG Equate cleansing cloths, they're half the price and non-irritating. Take a pass on these if you have sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by meohmylinh

I wanted to try these since I really love make up removing and cleansing wipes and these smelled so good! I was wearing very little make up, though a lot more than I normally do (which is none). I had on some concealer, BB cream, and eyeliner. It was really good at removing the face products but not so much the eye make-up, which was understandable. However, after removing the make up I could, a little later, my face was SO oily. It left my face with a gross, greasy shine and I had a huge pimple on my chin that certainly wasn't there before. I was fine after washing my face again, but I wouldn't buy these again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by chrisie

This product is one my favorite cleansing towelette removers.It completely removes all my eye & face makeup with one wipe.The aroma is actually very calming.Definitely a repurchase!