September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Skincare - Face - Clinique - Youth Surge SPF 15 combination oily

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow Clinique - this really is a total stinker. After three days my skin is spotty as hell. And from day one I found this cream to be horribly greasy, so that all makeup either gathered immediately in pores/wrinkles or slid right off. Glad (in a manner of speaking) that I got this as a freebie and didn't spend money on it. In the bin it goes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not sure if the anti-aging is really working but it feels great on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the texture and scent (which is no scent). It feels very smooth on my skin and I can see the glow after several days!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually purchased Youth Surge SPF 15 Very dry to Dry i don't hate it totally but i wouldn't spend the $52+ dollars on it. Nothing fantastic in fact this has a weird smell to it like chemical i guess (sorry only thing that comes to mind except stale) either way i use this so i can just get it over with. I use acne medication which dries me out so thats why i chose this one. I mean i don't break out any more from it so thats a plus but for the price we can do better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to love clinique products until I tried this one, it broke me out completely, anyway, clinique never states that it's non comedogenic, so, there's always the risk of clogging pores. Also, I've change brands for more natural ones without parabens, sulphates, and other chemicals that unbalance hormones and most times are the reason behind break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Jasmineeeivy

My mother originally got this product as a free gift with her perfume. I am only 17 years old so I did not intend to use this product to reduce lines or anything. I just used it because it said it was for combination/oily skin which I have. I have a lot of acne on my face and chest/shoulders and this product that I have been using for a week has already delivered fantastic results - it reduces the redness of the acne and helps to heal it. It has worked wonderfully for me - it is almost all gone. Great product and worked really with my oily skin. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

An extremely thick cream for something used during the day. Would be fine for someone with normal skin, but is far too rich for my dry/combo skin. Have used for about a week and haven't noticed any real changes in my skin. Also, the claims about it being "age decelerating" are ridiculous considering the ingredients in it that won't last long in this jar packaging. I'm just waiting for me to break out omg

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pros:
* light cream, easily absorbed into skin
* no greasy feeling
* no breakouts
* good hydration for combination skin

Cons:
* no anti-aging benefits at all. I used it for one and a half years but didn't see even a tiny improvement in my fine lines.
* not a very pleasant smell
* only spf 15. I prefer moisturisers with higher spf so that I don't have to layer sunscreen on top.
* quite expensive

I already spent lots of money on it without any change in my fine lines so I'm not going to buy this ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by dadoffille

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this Youth Surge SPF 15 for more than a week now, and I have to say that I LOVE this cream!

I wear it daily and the first thing I noticed, (after only 4 days), is that my crow feet had simply disappeared. And I am very honest. (I am in my mid forty's and they were beginning to be more obvious).

I don't find the cream to be greasy. At first, it does feel a little sticky, but soon after the application the cream is absorbed very well by my skin.

Yes, it has a bad smell, but in my case, that smell vanishes completely after about 10 minutes. And for an efficient cream such as this one, that 10 minutes smell is of little importance to me.

At the risk of repeating myself, I am still amazed at how quickly the fine lines became much less visible, (such as those lines around the mouth, forehead lines, etc.).

In summary I have to say I am most happy to have got the chance to try this product. My skin feels soft, subtle, line reduced, and the SPF 15 is appreciated, (although I would have liked SPF 30).

I will definitely buy Youth Surge FPS 15 again!
ps: I apologize for the mistakes that can be seen in my review. I do my best but I am a french canadian. Again, sorry for the mistakes I may have made.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I received this as a sample and I must say I love it. I've been having issues with exzema on my eyelid and dry spots on my face this winter and this is an excellent cream that really helps, even on my eyelids. While I don't expect exzema to disappear right now, it is helpful. Normally I wouldn't put a face cream in those areas but I feel like this is safe and for me has not caused any problems. It's easy to spread, creamy without being thick or greasy. My skin can get oily but this doesn't add to that in any way. I haven't broken out from it either. I think I would definitely consider buying the full size of this, more so for the winter months.