December 20, 2014 | 1627 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by nthao09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product work good to make my skin smooth. Then wake up bam clog pores all over . I guess doesn't work for women under 30.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sanduhra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, the packaging is awesome. I LOVE the automatic dropper. Every serum should use this!

I gave this stuff way more time than I would to any other serum, as it was an impulse duty free purchase (aka I purchased the gigantic size they don't even sell in department stores). I used this for about a month and then on and off for over a year, and it did nothing to improve my skin and only gave me small white bumps all over my face! It also doesn't ever seem to absorb completely into my skin...

For those having reactions to this serum, I would check out Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum. It makes my skin glow and does not break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by pab123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Genefique for about 8 months and I think my skin has improved. I use it every morning and then i use a little mixed with my foundation and it improves how my foundation looks. Learned that one on youtube. I will continue to purchase. Wish it were less expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by irongirl9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whomp-whomp, super disappointed. No visible changes unless you count dried out skin, cystic breakout and somehow noticeably larger pores. Returned it and went back to my old-faithful - Estee Lauder Adv Night Repair Serum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Ive had this for a while and used off and on for a while. Wasn't convinced at first it does much, but that's because i am ADD with my night products. At some point I kept using this every night without switching to other stuff for a while and yep, it does make a difference after about two weeks. Skin looked more uniform in tone, little more awake, little smoother. Nothing miraculous, but I would but it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is absolutely AMAZING!I have received the 0.8 ounces sample with the purchase of Tresor Midnight Rose perfume ,I saw an immediate visible improvement of my skin in the applied area/under and around the eyes/.My skin became instantly smoother,tighter,visible more youthful looking and glowing. I have been using some expensive skin treatment like Stri Vectin Anti-Wrinkle Power serum and Novo Solutions Crème /with umblical cord /and I did not find much difference in my skin appearance using those products.Lancome Genifique delivers immediate results.I love it so much that I ordered the 75 ml size from Lancôme immediately.Highly recommend-love,love,love!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by spottedswan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My flaws = oily t-zone, dry cheeks, acne-prone, sensitive with a few texture issues.

When I need my makeup to be flawless, this serum works as the best primer in my arsenal. The silicones in the formula create an instantly smooth canvas. I use it 1-2 times a week and predict the bottle will last a year. The alcohol and fragrance don't bother my skin.

I don't have any lofty expectations for longterm benefit or restored youth. Google shows that The Federal Trade Commission reached a settlement deal with L’Oréal regarding charges of deceptive advertising for Genefique and Youth Code. This isn't going to turn back the clock, but once applied I do look more radiant.

For a glorified primer, the price is ridiculous.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Bethanyc35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry skin/very dry skin stay away!!!! I got the 7 day and in those 7 days it dried out my skin severely!!! Throwing it away. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could figure out how to post a pic....It looks like I had botox! Awesome!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by dawnlois

Thank God I got the 7 day sample of this product before thinking of buying it. I used it two days in a row in the AM along with my other products that I've always used. Seeing that it's the only thing I did differently, I'm totally blaming it for the two nasty pimples that popped up overnight to make their debut on day three. Aside from that, I found this product to have alot of alcohol (and the smell that comes with it) and to be pretty drying. (Duh) Which is why it seems odd that it would cause breakouts. Regardless, this didn't perform for me at all, not to mention the price is absolutely ridiculous.