September 2, 2014 | 1787 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Tracy5123

My friend gave me this Lancome to use as she didn't feel it worked great for her skin and didn't want tit to go to waste, and paid a lot of money for it, so I gave it a try and she was right, didn't do anything for me either. I'll be sticking to my biocorrex which I've started using just recently, and have to say capsule form is definitely worth considering!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This stuff feels amazing and just makes my skin glow! The price is very steep, but if I can get these types of results without having to rely on a needle just yet, I'll pay it:). I've never felt anything that feels this good on my skin and my skin absorbs it like water to a sponge! Probably my favorite product from the entire Lancome line! The packaging is gorgeous but just be careful I doesn't tip over... if even just one drop is wasted I think I will cry because it's so spendy! A 2.5 oz bottle is $134... but should last 7 months with twice a day usage... but I think I will just use it once a day to make it stretch over a year - that way it becomes a good value and a great investment for beautiful skin. I do combine this with the Olay Regenerist Serum (to get benefits of niacinamide!) and my skin is radiant! Serums and toners (love the L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner in pink!) are so underrated in skincare. After incorporating these steps in addition to my usual cleanser and moisturizer, my skin really looks so fresh and plump. I actually look forward to my daily beauty regimen because I feel like I'm getting pampered:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by AnnAllan

I am almost 55, I purchased Genifique Advanced Serum thinking I would loose a few wrinkles and get an inner glow as they advertise. I have been totally disappointed with this expensive product. I do like that the serum seems to have no fragrance and it is easy to apply although a bit on the thin side. Instead of this product making a difference it has worsened my skin. After the first week of use, my skin had turned splotchy and red. After week two I have not noticed any skin improvement in wrinkle, tone, texture, skin spots; etc. My pores actually got worse and I hate the splotchy mess my skin is in right now! In addition, I noticed that my foundation did not go on as well and when checking my make-up in a magnified mirror, the foundation was gloppy. I will be going back to EL Night Repair used in conjunction with Pearl Cream. I hate to say this, but in my opinion, purchasing the high priced Genifique is a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Bivette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HI, Im in my 2nd bottle,Late 20's, Oily Skin prone to hormonal breakouts, well i like lancome genifique because its light, absorbs quickly, gives you a silky touch, brights your skin, deal with acne brown spots and its gives all The hidratation i need in this hot & humid tropic weather...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Littlebopeepyo

I cannot live without this product. I have combination skin with an occasional pimple. This serum is my life. I have purchased this 4 times and will continue to. The serum smoothes your skin, giving it the perfect base for all other products. It brightens your skin and I believe helps keep pimples away.

My skin routine is clinique toner, geninfique, vissionaire polishing cream and dream tone.

On days where I don't want to use a lot of makeup, genifique makes my skin glow.

I'm 25 and have been using this since I was 22. I'm told everyday that I have beautiful clear skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Tried a sample size and it was not great enough to make me want to go out and buy it. I will stick to my Vitamin C&E serum.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by BellT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh ! I could not believe a product could make things worse...one week my flawless skin was so unhappy with this product. It gave me pimples...I have not had a pimple on my face in thirty years...my skin looked dull and tired all the beautiful work Clinique has done for my skin seemed to be totally reversed by this stuff, I threw it away and got right back to my Clinique laser focus and two days later all the bad by this product was gone...I like trying new things but this one was baaaaad

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great serum , i have noticed brightness and improved pores and just NICER skin:)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by missybeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used it with the whole range of visionnaire products. I never use to have pimples or spots on my face ever, but after using it for a few months, it started to appear on my face. Also my face seems oily after I applied both products. I bought it because I was given a 7 day trial, and of course it works perfectly fine then. So not sure if it is the visionnaire or the genifique or the combination of both.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I have v dry skin, and use 'anti-aging' products for mature skin without problem. I use skincare from both Lizzy Arden and Estee Lauder so I thought that this wouldn't hurt. Well. This thing clogged my pores somethin' FIERCE. The consistency is nice, etc. But irritation n bumpy skin isn't something to aspire towards. Not to say ALL but many of the 'most helpful' rated reviews on this product are fake. If you click to see the other reviews by most of these, you will find only a few, and with 'typical' comments on the item just so they cd fit their little Lancome shilling in.