Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream

3.1

Water, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-20, Dimethicone, PEG-150, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Tamarix Chinensis Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Lauryl Betaine, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Hypericum Erectum Extract, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Petrolatum, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Trisodium Edta, Cellulose Gum, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Mica

on 2/26/2015 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this product for almost 1 year now, recently made my second purchase so i think it is a time for a review. I have combination skin that is sensitive as well.

1) The product is very thick so your going expect it to take a while to absorb.
2) Great at hydrating the skin when used at night leaving it smooth and plump in the morning.
3) Slightly sticky
4) Smells amazing and as for the price its pretty decent
5) Claims to brighten uneven skin tones but don't think it did much of that.
6) No irritations at all.

So if you're looking for something really hydrating as a night cream give this a go. So for the moment this is my go to night cream. I have tried other creams before but this one just seemed to work better for my skin.

on 6/20/2014 6:38:00 PM

It is a great night cream but has a very rich / thick texture , takes a while but does absorb well into your skin , my skin so far reacting well to it and u have a use a really small amout , i have been using fir 2-3 weeks and the jar doesnt even look like its been used

on 1/13/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product with high expectations, because of the reputation and other reviews.
Unfortunately, this product didn't do much for my skin, no brightening effect, and definitely over moisturized it. In fact I feel like my skin started breaking out.
I just feel like the price of this product does not reflect in the results.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer is used at night time for repairing your skin. I have the daytime moisturizer in the white lucent line as well. I love this moisturizer, it glides on and sinks in well leaving my skin soft and feeling great. My skin is sensitive and it has never irritated it. I hope that it is working with the other products I am using in this line to lighten dark spots and help the texture of my skin. I feel that it is. My skin is sensitive, normal to dry, not problematic and pale with some freckles and broken capillaries on the cheeks. I'm using this line to even out the color and lighten the appearance of the capillaries.

on 6/15/2013 3:55:00 AM

This is very heavy and probably most folks could only use at night, unless you had extremely dry skin. It was a bit too much for me. I also didn't notice any brightening, and for the cost, it just wasn't effective. Tub container is not good either for keeping ingredients active or for hygiene.

on 5/2/2013 10:47:00 AM

Everything breaks me out but this, and I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Four days in, and my skin was smooth and glowing. Now I have been using it for more than two months and couldn't be better pleased. Minimal breakouts, no dry skin :)

on 7/22/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a product that gives me great results the next morning, but I find it a bit too thick for comfort. If you don't mind things that sit heavily on your skin, this is great, please buy. I don't, however, so unfortch will not be buying again.

on 3/22/2012 10:03:00 PM

Note: The product I am reviewing is called Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream W.

During the winter, my skin gets extremely dry so I was looking for a good night cream. I got lucky when I bought this one from Shiseido. At first my expectations for the product weren't high but over the course of one year, I have to say that this is now a staple in my skin care regimen. I have acne-prone combination oily/dry skin and I feel like at night, this cream really does work wonders. I don't get enough sleep during weeknights and recently I ran out of this cream and decided to try something a little cheaper. Not even one week later I find myself desperately going back to this cream. I paid $51 for this at my local department store today and I can honestly say that I will gladly pay that amount to have healthier looking skin on my face.

The only bad thing I have to say about this product is the packaging. I hate the screw top tub style because I feel like it is anti-hygienic. The product does come with a tiny pink spatula but I feel like it's too small and rather annoying to use. It would be really nice if this cream came in some kind of easy-to-use pump...just something that doesn't introduce bacteria to the fresh product inside the packaging.

on 3/22/2012 6:16:00 AM

I really love this product. I recently started using several of the products from this line, andy skin looks and feels amazing. My skin is literally glowing, and I didn't know it cod ever feel so soft to the touch. This is a rather thick moisturizer, and it takes a while to fully absorb but it really lasts all day long. I have normal to slightly dry skin, and it leaves my skin very shiny. So I probably would not recommend this product to someone with oily skin, unless you used like a matefying powder or something on top. I'm. It crazy about the packaging just because it's heavy weight wise (which I do like) but it's also like this perfectly smooth ball, so when you try to pick it up with the creme on your hands or some on the outside of the jar it becomes very easy to drop. But overall, I just love how luminous and amazingly soft that this makes my skin.

on 1/6/2012 7:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i like how this thing really runny because in the morning i dont get oily, or greasy face which is good. although the sample has the most annoying packaging ever. i have to push it down like those heinz ketchup sauce to get it out :S but yes its very light and fast absorbing but not whitening, but it does brightens my face :) as for the normal price, not too sure. maybe it worth more than the day cream for me. if i have no other choice on night creams, i may buy this again