July 28, 2014 | 1144 users online

Concealers - Bloom - Concealer in Under Cover (yellow toned)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a adorable concealer kit from Bloom which is as thin as a credit card.
You get 6 shades to play with which is great, it has Medium coverage but I have found Bloom concealers to be quite drying and the coverage lasts about 6 hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I REALLY like this so far. I have been searching for a concealer that wouldn't break me out. Funny isn't it? You buy a concealer to rid your imperfections and 99% of the time concealers contain highly comodegenic ingredients. This stuff does not have the ethylhexyl palimate, no mineral oil, no other palimates. I don't use it under the eyes as I don't need under eye concealing, but boy do I need concealer for my blemishes right now. This seems do really do the trick for now. We'll see how it hold up over the next few weeks and I will come back update.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by frankieblast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bad undereye concealer, but GREAT GREAT GREAT eye shadow base!
I give it a 2 rating as an undereye concealer as it turns out to be too cakey, and doesn't lighten underye circles. Since the packaging is way too cute, I had to think of another way of using it. Good news: it works wonders as an eyeshadow base! I give it top marks when used as base for eyeshadow - allows it to stay longer and somehow brings out the pigments - eyeshadow color looks more alive.
As an undereye concealer, look for something else!
As eyeshadow base, stick with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by fjdmiranda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bad undereye concealer, but GREAT GREAT GREAT eye shadow base!

As an undereye concealer, look for something else!

As eyeshadow base, stick with this!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by melloly

plus points: cheap and packaging is cute
minus points: this is a terrible undereye concealor. Cakey and settles into fine lines. Please save your money and avoid this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2004 7:42:00 AM More reviews by iama2j

this is not good for undereye circles, which is what i was hoping to use it for. Even wearing moisturiser underneath, it still made my undereye area very dry. Definitely NOT good. I don't know about using it for blemishes or pimples. it could work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ChaiKarma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this product as an eyeshadow base. For that purpose, it is wonderful! My eyeshadow lasts ALL DAY. Now I buy it specifically for that purpose and it works wonders. It doesnt smudge, smear, or create creases in my eyeshadow. It has a silky texture that really improves the wear of all of my eye shadows and creams

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Missa83

I think that this product has been SERIOUSLY underated.
It is very yellow based, so if yellow isn't your colour its probably best to avoid it though.

The trick to wearing this concealer is that not much blending is needed. Just VERY light patting to blend the concealer slightly is all that is needed, and then transluscent powder is worn over the top. This way there is great coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 9:34:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

PRICE: US$13.00

I found this product to be just so-so. Although packaging wise, it's almost perfect - the brushed silver tube is slim and will fit into the smallest of makeup bags, and the concealer is just the right width for drawing under the eyes. Problem is, the concealer itself isn't very good! I use it for touch-ups and I find that it gets a bit cakey under the eyes.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Odette48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is AMAZING! I bought this today and am so glad I did. I have been on the hunt for the perfect concealer for weeks now and I finally found *the one*. I wasn't sure what to expect since it only comes in two colors, but I tried both and Under Cover is an absolute exact color match for my skin. What I love most about this is that I can use this under my eyes and on blemishes. And, like the user below, this healed my blemish by the end of the day! Wow. I definitely wasn't expecting that! Also, this covers *better* than some more expensive concealers I've tried (namely Keromask, Alison Raffaele, and MAC). I was prepared to pay over $20 for the Alison Raffaele today, but was thrilled that I got this for an absolute steal at $13. I highly rec this concealer; this is my holy grail!