October 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

Fragrances - True Religion For Women

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Buffettgirl22

I absolutely love this fragrance. It blends in with my body chemistry and is not offensive to others. Unlike the ones this company replaced it with, it is light and clean smelling. Hippie Chick is simply horrible. i returned it. I saw the negative reviews and I believe it all has to do with each individual's chemistry. As I have gotten into my 40's, scents have started giving me headaches. This one did not, and I have used it since it first came out. It was a little pricey compared to CK One and some of the Lauren scents; however, it was well worth it to me. The lotion and body wash worked well for me. It seems that every time I find a scent I can tolerate and like well, the company discontinues it. The bottle is vintage looking and makes a great decoration for my dresser. I was lucky enough to get the last bottle Belk had in my area. Every time I wear it- people stop me and ask what the name of the scent is. A gentleman I was intrigued with would go nuts every time I wore it. I only used a small amount. He would just go on and on about it. So- I guess it just proves that it is a good thing we all don't listen to negative reviews. If we all liked the same thing- wouldn't it be a boring world? I hate this scent has fell into the category of Kiosk, Kohl's and Walmart Fragrances. The free gifts like the totes, small sampler bottles, and other perks were a plus as well. This company lost money by pulling it. I was told that directly by several sales clerks in different high end department stores. If you do find it, give it a shot. If you don't like it, there is always eBay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I really like this. I purchased a small bottle at Kohl's. This is the first time I have smelled this and I like it alot. It is sweet but also has a little citrus. Works really well on my skin. It has medium staying power but that is ok, I won't over do it. The bottle is really pretty also. This will not bother any of my coworkers in our office. I will be buying a bigger bottle when my small one is gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mhubbard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It smelled fairly good in the bottle, and my sister mentioned it . I wasn't expecting anything all that unusual, just a pleasant non-offensive scent to wear to work. Although this starts out innocuous, seemingly fresh and clean, with a little time the citrus becomes unpleasant and I am afraid this one is a scrubber for me. Smells basically like lemon cleaning fluid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My cousin always wears this, so I got a little size for myself. I LOVE IT! It smells so good, I'm really bad at describing haha. It wears off a lot. Bottle is so cute! This smells really fresh and clean... I really love this I wear it a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by corrick91

This one is my second bottle and not because I used it all, but because my first bottle broke and I like it that I went and bought another one,
The scent is really really FRESh and clean! Whenever I wear it I feel like a girl that loves nature, and goes perfect for spring and summer. It's too fresh for me to wear it during fall or winter. This scent is good for me when I go walk around the river with my fiance and children, its not strong so you song get a headache or anything, it reminds me of a body spray though since it doesn't last very long at all:/ so I see it as a very expensive body spray from like victorias secret. The smell is great though very nature like I don't think ill run to the store to buy another bottle as soon as its empty but I do think I would buy this again.
Because of the bottle..it is so pretty and I love it the cap the stone the designs oh my I just love this bottle:)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Amoridei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, the bottle is amazing. It would look great on anyone's dresser. Very pretty. The juice was soooo unremarkable to me. I bought it unsniffed, and when I sprayed it the first time I thought, "what is there to recommend this fragrance, really? it's...just...boring..."
Firstly, it's subtle. If you can't stand strong scents, you'll be happy with this one. Me, I want it strong and loud. Then, it has a citrusy woody lightly floral smell that has been done to death. It's not sweet, so it won't give you cavities. If you're looking for a citrusy woody floral that does not smell strong, does not smell sweet, and is still modern and doesn't remind you of "old lady-ish" scents like Shalimar or something like that, you might be interested in this. As for me, I'm into Shalimar, and when I smell the unremarkable-ness that is True Religion, I think, "what's the point? Oh, yeah, the bottle..."

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm in the minority when I say that I really like this scent. I find myself reaching for it more than my other perfumes. On my skin its a nice blend of a fresh and sweet scent. I also consider this one of my "safe scents". It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I know others will not be offended by it when I wear this. I took one lippie off since I wish it had bettter lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

found this on clearance at Marshalls for $10 and, liking the design of the bottle, I figured it would at least look cute next to my other fragrance bottles even if I didn't care for the scent. Turns out, the scent is very refreshing- clean but just a bit spicy/mysterious. My signature scent is "Cast a Spell" by Lulu Guiness (which is now discontinued, WAH!) & this is a nice replacement that doesn't smell at all similar but both have a red currant note that I must be a huge fan of. I see lots of reviewers complaining that the scent doesn't last but I don't have that problem at all, it lasts as long as I want it to (only need to re-spritz if I'm going out after work or something. Otherwise, it lasts for most of the work day & I'm pretty active at work) but isn't overpowering. I've gotten tons of compliments, including one from my father who NEVER notices anything like perfume scents! All in all, I'd definitely repurchase. Great fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

i love this scent. its strong at first but when the scent startss fading out it smells really nice. the packaging is cute ! i love it (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by sjcita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the wide-ranging reviews on this juice.. I have to say that to each his (or her) own. On me, this fragrance smells at first very spicy/sweet/refreshing...and then it cascades into something much softer. The lasting power is pretty good... maybe a few hours or so. And after I smelled it I realized that it is almost a replica of a bygone fragrance called 'Exclamation!' that was popular about 15 years ago, I think. It came in a small white bottle with a black top and was sold in drug stores. There are also hints of Calvin Klein's 'Eternity'. Nevertheless.. I do like 'True Religion' and it was worth the $30 I spent at TJMaxx for 1.7 oz of eau de parfum.