August 23, 2014 | 921 users online

Conditioner - Aquage - Sea Extend Silkening Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gets an enthusiastic thumbs up from me. It has a creamy, thick consistency but spreads well on the hair and does a great job of conditioning my hair without pulling out my curls. It softens but doesn't make my hair frizzy or staticky once it air-dries. It works well paired with the matching shampoo. It is a bit on the pricey side, so I decided to buy the travel size to see if I would like it. I do feel like it actually penetrates my hair and leaves it looking healthy. It also leaves my hair noticeably shiny with no residue. It has a light scent and I love the simple aqua blue bottles. I have yet to make up my mind if I would plunk down thirty bucks for a bigger bottle at my local beauty supply, but so far I really like it for my medium textured 3b curls.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lipsstainedred

leaves my hair silky and shiny! no other conditioner or hair product has done that before! worth the price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Kenzgonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I truly love this conditioner with the matching shampoo as well. I realize it's more on the expensive side, but it's very worth the price because a little goes a long way. Even for my thick, curly hair. It really makes you feel like you have the salon in your own shower! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Sparklepouf

I use this with the shampoo, but I actually like the conditioner better and prefer to use it with other products. I have long, fine hair that is prone to extreme tangliness. This product doesn't give me as much slip as I'd like in the shower but it definitely helps to smoothen and separate. I'm a fan of the scent and I like how thick the conditioner feels - so a little seems to go a long way. Brushing my hair out afterwards was improved, and any improvement to that part of my routine is a huge plus. The best part about this product however, is how my hair looks and feels after it air dries. I do not have to add any additional products and I get awesome lift and body to my otherwise flat hair. It doesn't weight it down at all, and if it wasn't for the hefty price tag I'd be tempted to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by delphinium83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this from Amazon.com...it was 16 oz in a tub and it didn't come with a pump so I had to scoop some out with my hand. So that's why I rated the packaging a 2 because when you are taking a shower opening up a tub of something is annoying and water can get into the conditioner tub, etc. But other than that I LOVE this conditioner....it smells wonderful...very fresh, and it is very moisturizing for people with coarse/curly hair or hair that can get damaged easily like me. I can definitely tell the difference in my hairs' overall health and shine when using Aquage products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by gennifer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since I am using this conditioner in tandem with the shampoo, read my review under SeaExtend silkening shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A wonderful conditioner! It's smooth and creamy, with a texture that reminds me of a body cream. It detangles, smooths, and moisturizes without weighing my hair down. This is a great choice for colored hair. 5 stars :) For reference, my hair is medium-thick, long, dry, damaged, colored and highlighted.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ccarpenter

Again....I get my salon products at CosmoProf or Beauty Alliance so I can't complain about the price! I love the whole Aquage line and will repurchase over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by MiaMoore

This conditioner left my hair soft and very, shiney, and smooth! Although it's formulated for coarse and/or curly hair types, it did not weigh down my medium-fine textured, straight hair. Love the scent, very clean. If you're looking for a color safe/color extending conditioner that is moisturizing, this is difinately worth checking out!