TiGi Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Carthamus Trictorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extraxt, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolial Fruit Extract, Jasminium Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extraxt, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate.

on 5/16/2014 10:05:00 PM

I love love love this product! it lasted me over a year while making my hair shiny and soft. I cannot recommend it enough.

on 3/31/2013 11:01:00 AM

This is nice product! I love how it is packaged and how it smells! I like to apply this after I towel dry my hair. It does not really make my my that much shiner, but it sort of makes it softer and more touchable :) it was a little on the pricey side, but I will get some good use out of it! I may not buy this again though, because although it is very nice, it does not really tremendously change anything

on 2/13/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is more like an oil, than a shine blaster gel. Its a bit greasy and makes hair look dirty if you use too much of it. So be careful!

I think this product smells divine, the bottle is easy to use (and easy to take with you when travelling because the cap is tight) and this really makes hair dry faster when blowdrying! I know there are products that are especially ment for that purpose, but this seems to be the only one that really works, beside the product from matrix.

Still, I think I will not repurchase, because this is quite an expensive product (ca. 20 euros) and its not easy to wash it out from your hands.

on 12/14/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

in Poland 5$ , so its not too much , much more oily serum that a styling gel , this greasy hairsilk makes your hair soft ,shiny and fresh with beautiful scent of sweets , when small amount is used even greasy hair are looking much more volumising - but it isn't definitely a styling product I think its a conditioner or a hair silk

Love the bottle. Love the smell. Hate the performance. Hate the price.

This product did make my hair feel somewhat softer...however, it was still frizzy and I just feel it could be a lot better for the price.

Skip it!

on 6/19/2012 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I didn't love it. I really felt like it didn't do much. My hair way still kinda frizzed at the ends and there was no spectacular shine. But it smelled fabulous! But that's the thing with tigi products, great smell, fun/ hip packaging, but results???? Not so much...

on 5/7/2012 4:51:00 AM

I had been using John Frieda Frizz Ease serum, and it was OK but made my hair feel slightly sticky. I LOVE this serum, it makes my hair really soft and shiny and cuts drying time significantly, and doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue on my hair, not even at the roots! I use it when my hair is towel dried, then a small amount to up the shine when its dried and straightened. Wasn't too bad price wise, and the bottle is large! Smells AMAZING! Will definitely purchase again!

on 1/23/2012 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used just about every serum out there and this one is the best, in my opinion. It's EXTREMELY expensive, so much so that I felt like a jackass when buying it, but it turned out to be worth it. I have curly, frizz-prone hair and I just learned to straighten it. I won't even bother without this stuff. It smells awesome (like watermelon?) and it's kind of runny but super effective. Everyone is right, you don't need much. I'll buy it again.

on 10/18/2011 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I bought this today at my local TK Maxx, for 4.99 when it usually retails for about 11-12! A friend recommended it to me so I thought why not. After using the Loreal Elvive Clour lock in serum I was itching to try something new. I dont do well with thick heavy serums like John Frieda's range as my hair feels all heavy and greases up within a day. So Ive just used this tonight, and its lovely! Its got a gorgeous candy-floss type scent and is a lot more liquid-y than John Frieda, although not as runny as my Elvive one. I used a 5p sized blob on my hair which is shoulder length. My hair dried naturally for about 15 mins and then it was ready for blasting dry with my hairdryer. Its true to its word!!! Very shiny, glossy hair that feels more soft than ever!!!! Im going back tommorrow to get a few more!!

My only issue is the nozzle/cap. It makes it a much messier job if your not careful. A pump would have been much more appropraite but Im not gonna take a lippie off for that! the product is too good!

on 8/27/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an awesome serum. But you seriously only need a dime size amount of this stuff, or your hair will get greasy. This is the perfect serum if your looking to get the perfect supermodel blowout. My hairdresser uses this on me! And that's where I bought this from. The smell lasts in your hair all day, and it smells like you just got back from the salon, at least that's what my friends had told me once!