Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

3.1

Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Allantoin

on 7/30/2015 6:47:00 PM

I had high hopes when i first bought this product. I've read so many good reviews about it and the advertisement made it seem like they were really living up to their name. After a week or so of using this product i began breaking out. Before my skin was pretty okay, I would get pimples here and there but never anything too dramatic. I was looking for a moisturizer that would keep my skin hydrated and would moisturize my dry areas. I was so disappointed in this product and after using it for another 2 weeks i gave up on it. It made my oily areas even more oily which caused my pores to clog and eventually start breaking out, as for my dry areas my skin would flake. I had such high hopes for this product and they just let me down. I do however want to try their gel moisturizer...I think maybe this product was just too rich for my skin. Let's hope I don't regret buying the gel moisturizer as much as I do for this one.

on 7/17/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have oily acne prone skin and I really like this product as it's very light on the skin and it does a great job of moisturising. It doesn't break me out at all, I use it daily and even at night, alone and under make. It's a reasonable price and the packaging is really nice. This is my favourite moisturiser at the moment.

on 7/13/2015 2:17:00 PM

I have been using this moisturiser for a few weeks it is really good for my dry skin. However I am now starting to have breakouts around the chin with it. It is really gentle but I might not be getting this one again.

on 6/25/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just posted my review of this product and I am completely changing it. I have been using it at nighttime for a few days and after taking off my makeup I realized it is breaking me out horribly by my mouth and chin. These are brand new breakouts too, I did not have them this morning. I hope the micellar water I just bought in this line doesn't let me down too. :/

on 6/22/2015 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My HG moisturizer is CeraVe PM and I made big mistake trying this for a few days. First and foremost, it didn't even moisturize that well! I have been using a prescription Retin A so my skin is very prone to dryness. Initially I noticed this was greasier when I applied it, but shortly afterwards my face was dry and tight. By the end of the day my skin was flaky in a few spots too (never happens with CeraVe). To top it off, this made my skin totally go berserk and breakout. I continued using this for about a week (stupidly) and my skin continued to get worse. My advice is do NOT buy. If you are looking for a great basic and really SIMPLE moisturizer (I prefer to PM to combat my Retin A dryness, but AM is great for sunscreen!).

on 6/5/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this moisturizer in a sample pack on sale so can't complain about the price. I was hoping to use this as a nighttime moisturizer, however I have noticed a pattern of increased breakouts while using this...didn't realize it was this product until i reduced my usage to about one night every 7-10 days or so. The following couple days after use I saw small pimples on my forehead and broke out into a couple pimples around my nose/mouth. So i went back to my old moisturizer.

Foolishly, I decided to give it another shot about a week later - rinse and repeat this pattern for another month until i finally clued in! Two nights ago i again applied it before bed, felt some pimples starting to form around my mouth the following day. Today I woke up with a deep cyst on my chin, and by the end of the day had two full out whiteheads and small bumps on my forehead. These are painful, sudden breakouts that are very unusual for my skin. So, this is the final straw for this product and I'm tossing it out.

Prior to using this, my skin was fine - NO breakouts except one or two blemishes a couple days before my period. I never get cysts or whiteheads unless a product is clearly wrong for my skin. Leaves a filmy feeling after application and I absolutely hate the hard plastic bottle this sample comes in as you really have to squeeze and shake to get any product out - meanwhile the sample cleansers comes in an easy little tube!

on 5/29/2015 3:02:00 PM

Does the job but I felt greasy and don't like a lot of the ingredients. Not very "simple"

on 5/23/2015 8:43:00 PM

I like this moisturizer! My HG is Cerave Moisturizer but lately I've been trying to up the moisture content of my creams since I'm using a stronger Retin-A product. This stuff is nice and light feeling, but definitely moisturizes! I have hormonal acne-prone skin and this has not broken me out! The only thing that sucks is that it doesn't have the hylauronic acid that Cerave has.

on 5/11/2015 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I won a bottle of this in some magazine giveaway, but was hesitant to use it based on reviews here about weird smells and breakouts. I have combination skin that is prone to acne, often due to occlusive products (switching to a very lightweight, watery foundation made a world of difference). I decided to bite the bullet and give it a try as a night moisturizer. I am happy to report that not only did I not experience any weird smells or breakouts, but my skin actually really, really likes this moisturizer. I wake up in the morning with smooth, bright skin. Even though this is a lightweight lotion rather than a more emollient "night cream," it is sufficient to keep my skin moisturized and happy. Will absolutely repurchase.

on 4/27/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This made my face break out really badly and stings a little around the eye area. Might work for some but I'm regretting using it.

Popular Moisturizers