April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by BullyDog

I have been using Simple products for a while now, I usually use the moisturizer because it usually on offer but it good quality. This is the light moisturizer which isn't thick and doesn't sit on your skin for very long. It feels like water and is absorbed very quickly.

I have quite dry skin, with spots and scars and I us this twice a day. It is good for general skin, but I have flaky skin on my nose which this unfortunately doesn't make much of a different too.

It says there is no perfumes in this, and it is right there isn't, but there is a slight smell to this product which isn't very nice.

A bottle of this usually lasts around 6 months, so If I Pay 3 per bottle, that is very good value!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Great moisturiser.
I like a moisturiser to have specific benefits like specialised for oily skin, good for breakouts, minimises redness, Matt etc. Either that or a really nice smell. I have found nearly all the products that claimed to help acne did not really live up to their promises and were more expensive and didnt neccessarily feel good on the skin. This is fairly simple as the name goes, but it does its job and feels nice and I have returned to it. Smell reminds me of soap but thats because we used to have simple soap a a child.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I couldn't resist trying this since it was half price and marketed for sensitive skin. Like a few of the other reviewers, it made my skin turn bright red, itch and burn. Had to wash it right off.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have to agree with lovelymallie on thisone. I appaprently have sensitive skin as well, and this STUNG so bad - I thought 'simple' and 'pure' would = gentle. WOW. It burned SO bad. So not qttempt if you have any kind of sensative skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SpanishSmileyFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like how it's a light formula and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin and I haven't broken out from it. It does have a slight light frangrance, nothing strong or nothing that will linger once it's on your face though!! It's a decent price and actually helps moisturize your skin. If you haven't tried it, it's definintely worth a try!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Adriana2013

Me and my husband use this light moisturiser every day and we always have at least 3 bottles in stock as we never like to run out. It is so smooth and absorbs well. We have been using it for 3 years and apply it after shower. It does not have any smell and it contains less harsh chemicals. We are really happy with it. We do not like the same product with the spf because it is no need to apply spf after shower for us

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Breena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Probably the only moisturiser I have stuck to using. No matter what I'm recommended to use, I always end up coming back to use this one.
I am 19 and since the age of 10 I have been battling on-and-off acne. I started off with extremely oily skin, then its slowly been making its way down the ladder. I'd now say my skin is combination/normal, and it's been perfect throughout all of these stages that my skin has been through.
I've been through all of the stages of acne. Mild, moderate, severe, cystic, trust me, I've been there. Yet, this moisturiser is literally simple enough and light enough that it has NEVER irritated my skin in any shape or form.

I'm also a bit funny about things that have a distinctive smell to them, and I don't recall this having a smell at all.

It's brilliant.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed.
"Kind to skin", "Perfect for sensitive skin" they say. THEY'RE WRONG.

My skin is sensitive, so I thought this would be a perfect moistruiser since it's so "simple".
However when I applied it, my cheeks started to burn at itch like crazy!
I washed my face with cold water, but I still had huge red marks on my face.
I have never tried something like that with moistruisers before.

- For sensitive skintypes, stay away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by pissinginariver

Probably one of the best moisturisers I've used. Lightweight for acne-prone/combination skin but with good moisture. Definitely keeps skin moisturised for a long time, slides onto skin. No breakouts. Bad bottle though, a pump would be better

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love my Simple Foaming Face Wash so much that I decided to try the moisturizer. I'm not very impressed with it at all. It's just so-so. It's not oily, it doesn't smell, and it doesn't make me break out, but it just doesn't seem to offer anything that would encourage me to purchase it again.

The bottle is a good size and you don't need very much of it because it spreads very well. I really wish I liked this moisturizer more because it's a great value. I use it from time to time and it's always just "meh". My skin doesn't feel softer after using it, and it doesn't seem brighter or more moisturized.

It's an okay moisturizer, and the bottle will last me a very long time. It just wasn't right for me personally.