April 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by WestEndGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just discovered this liner from MA reviews and I'm so happy I did. First of all, it's really cheap. The packaging is nice and simple and easy to hold. I have pretty oily eyelids, so liquid liner doesn't work well (it skips spaces) and I'm not skilled enough to use those gel pots. It just glides on so easily and has amazing staying power. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, WOW! Been though a bunch of eyeliners and pencil but nothing satisfied me, so I read the reviews on this one and thought I'd try it. It goes on fairly easy and it is THE blackest black I've ever tried! Even the SA who was doing my makeup thought it was a liquid liner! It lasts all day and I have not had any smudge problems even with my oily skin.

I never thought I could find a great intense colored eyeliner for so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Great product!! Amazing for lining my top lid with a pale e/s for a mod look, but this liner is versatile, you could go mod, glam, vixen, sexy kitten, etc but probably not for you if you like understated natural looks. Granted I've only owned this for one day but I felt compelled to write as I read so many good reviews & felt like adding a positive review myself! This stuff is like velveteen satiny soft but sets in about a minute. I have had eye issues (glaucoma, bleph, chronic dry eye, & I have tear duct plugs), but this didn't irritate my eyes any more than any other makeup I use. Staying power is wonderful, if you get this you will look like the hottest hottie who ever hottied!! This isn't for the faint of heart color wise, they don't call it deepest black for no reason... This would be good for girls with glasses coz it's so vivid. It's like gel in a pencil form. I haven't sharpened it yet but I've already decided I will invest in a Prestige brand sharpener for optimal results when I go back to Ulta (as well as pick up a couple more of these pencils!!. I bought their automatic waterproof pencil but I haven't used it yet so it will be interesting comparatively-wise speaking if anybody felt so inclined to write a review comparing vs contrasting the waterproof vs TI liners by prestige. I got mine at Ulta for around 6 bux. It was the last 1 there & now I understand why!! This could easily be elevated to HG status. Way better than what I was using which was Stila Smudgesticks in Stingray & Smashbox Always Sharp auto pencils. Every makeup bag should contain a good, classic black eyeliner. This is a winner!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. Seriously the best I've ever used. Would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by magnisky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner out in the market. Yes, it is better than urban decay 24/7 eyeliners!!! The staying power is better than any I have ever used, color palettes stronger than ud 24/7. Please read all the other reviews to truly believe me. They are #1 eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! "Total intensity" is accurate! I wanted a deep matte black long-wearing pencil eyeliner to use for tightlining, and Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black is perfect. I'm disabled, with the full use of only my right hand, I wear contacts, and have very oily skin. Still, I wanted to Tightline! Oh, yeah, and the liner had to come from a cruelty-free company. So I had multiple challenges.

Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black makes it possible for me to line right along and into the roots of my upper lash line, and accomplish it one-handed. It's not obvious that I'm wearing eyeliner, but my eyes look softly defined. In spite of the liner's soft texture and intense pigmentation, it seems inclined to stay put once set, even on my oil-slick lids.

All of these qualities, for a bargain price, make Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black seem almost too good to be true. If it continues to perform like it has initially, it'll be a product I don't ever want to again be without.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There are hidden gems at the drugstore and this eyeliner is one of them. It is very black, soft for tight lining and smudging, and long lasting once it's set. I like this way more than the Milani liquif'eye eyeliner. The Prestige one removed easier without smearing all over my eye and it didn't cause me to have blurry vision.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! The intensity, staying power, ease of application. I have really oily eyelids and this stays put very nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by dearest14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner! It gave me the texture and pigmentation of a gel eyeliner with the ease of a pencil! I got it in "Deepest Black" and the color is super black for a pencil liner, in my opinion. I swatched it on my hand and ran it under running water and it didn't come off! Only paid six dollars for it at Ulta which I think is great for the quality of the liner. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the liner does dull very quickly making it harder to get a precise, even line. But overall, the eyeliner is terrific in (and on) my eyes! 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Decobalgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my experience, hands down the best pencil eyeliner out there. Gloriously pigmented, matte, soft and creamy, peerless staying power, even in the waterline. I have a more detailed review here of the purple Prestige total intensity eyeliner, and the same quality/performance review applies to the black.

I love these liners so much, I actually live in fear of Prestige ever being evil enough to discontinue them. I have my doomsday-prepper's/hoarder's stockpile of about 20 of these eyeliners in a variety of shades ;).