April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Masks - Kiehls - White Brightening Botanical Hydrating Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy this or many Kiehls products, the SA's promise their products are the absolute best, but in my experience, in particular the mask is garbage!! The ingredients sound great but it never left my complexion "translucent, fresh and luminous" Now you are suppose to take off with water or a tissue. This is a big difference, if I take this mask off with a tissue, their will still be solution left on my face, but washing it off means the whole mask is off. So, I don't quite know if the results would have differed if I had used a tissue. Bottom line, I paid, but I didn't receive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by toeyyyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been on and off this product for quite a while. On the occasions that I apply a generous amount of it, my face looks brighter after rinsing it off, or sometimes in the morning after. However, there're times that I could not see any difference!! It does okay, moisturizing-wise, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The sales people at Nordsrroms gave me their word on this product, especially if I buy the spot treatment with it. They probably just read the directions and had no clue about how the product worked. But they recommended it. Maybe they had a surplus and just want to get rid of them. Well its the first Kiehls product i laid my eyes on(about 3 years ago). This was when everyone wanted to brighten their skin and make it translucent. Well it doesn't work. Some reviews(in MUA) included stinging skin, etc. Nope, mine just went on and came off without a problem. I use many different products. In conclusion, i think it's the other products that may have boosted this one mot to work. Not worth the money. DOnt be fooled by the sales people unless you actually know what you are talking about with those SA;s.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mbgoodloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thought I would try this product out since I have somehow stored up several samples. My first reaction? Ouch! Must be the Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate working to erase all my dark spots. My opinion? It's not a horrible pain, just a very odd tingling/burning sensation. But if it is going to give me an even skin tone, I don't mind it one bit. Price seems fine, for something that you will probably keep for 6 months. Weird sensation went away after a few minutes. After I rinsed the mask off, brighter skin! Who wouldathunk? Will update after continuous use after dark spots fading.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by carrielee26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask is not hydrating at all...actually it is drying. After washing it off after 10min it left a burning sensation on my face. No real brightening or whitening effects observed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by AlexC730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find that this product hydrates my skin very nicely. It gives a lovely glow to my easily-reddened and sensitive skin. It really does brighten, which is great for me since I am very very VERY fair and get red marks from breakouts. It helps them go away a lot faster and I see a difference every time I use this mask. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had been using this for the last month and it really brighten the skin tone. This is especially good if your skin looking very dull and need some recharge. However it doesn't do much on hydrating.