October 24, 2014 | 1159 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Dramatic Focus Kohl Eye Liner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyeliner! i wanted to go for the middle eastern look and I thought i would give it a try! I really do like that i was able to line my water line the traditional way. The only bad thing is that it smudges a lot.By the end of the day i have it under my eye! Tt works like a crayon so once the point is lost well you have a flat stub. Which I have no use for and still have a lot of product left! I will maybe buy this item again only if it is less than 2.00 since i got it during a special and it was a buy one get on free offer for 3.99.So it is a maybe right now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a twofer sale in Charcoal. I love the shade, a perfect slightly shimmery gray. I don't use pencils on my waterline, so the wear there isn't an issue for me. I use it on the outside lines, and if I smudge it with my The Body Shop smudger, the wear is pretty decent for the price.

The biggest reason I would not repurchase is the packaging. While the bullet shape is cute, there's no way to lock the liner into place at different heights. Further, it's absolutely impossible to sharpen with losing much of the liner itself.

Nice kohl, poor design, no repurchase for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

This is one of the worst eyeliners ever made. When I ordered it from the site, I thought it was bigger. for $5, it's pure crap. It glides well on your hand if you really push it against your hand, but you get no color at all on your eyes. You would really have to press it hard against your eyes, and it's still not giving much color at all. Though it was only $5, it's not even worth anything. Kohl eyeliners are supposed to be smooth, dark, and easy to apply. This is the exact opposite of that. $5 on a kajal/kohl eyeliner from an indian seller on ebay would be a far better investment that this worthless eyeliner. Total disappointment. If there was such a thing as 0 rating on this site, that's what it would get.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

This product received 3.9/5 stars on the Avon site, and so I thought that I would give it a try. It cost me $3.49, and doesn't have a lot of product, but have heard it's good for lining your waterline and since it's from Avon, I figured it was a safe way to try out kohl cone eyeliner (which I've been DYING to try!)
PROS: Fun new way to apply liner. Decent color. Does apply decently to the waterline.
CONS: Does not stay on the waterline for more than an hour or two. Even when applied onto the lower lid skin and not the waterline, it left me with raccoon eyes!
Will probably take it back to the Avon store and exchange it for something else.