November 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Day Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by JustSerenity

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good Ol Aldi. I decided to give this a try because of the great price. I am reviewing the one with soy. It has a beautiful texture and I liked it the first day. But by the second day I noticed my eyes were sore. Third day I thought I had bad allergies and used eye drops. Next day I could barely see and my eyes were stinging and burning like crazy and finally realised it was this cream. I think it's the perfume used in this that caused the reaction but not sure. If you are sensitive (eyes) at all to perfumes, give this a miss. I'll give it to my husband.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Locklee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of Aldi, and given the low cost and reputable ingredients in the cream, I bought it to try it out. I started using both the day and night creams, and threw away the night cream because I started getting small, white bumps on areas around my lips in the morning. Then, I continued using the day cream daily, and I think it's too harsh because I get dry patches on my face that cause peeling. I tried it with makeup as well- a great base- until the patches get more widespread. My pores are easily clogged with the richness of the cream, too.

If you have sensitive skin, or are prone to eczema or psoriasis...it might be too much to handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by aber19

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have bought another expensive moisturisers, like Chanel, clairins, etc., but this is the best by far. My skin drinks this product in. I like the smell. My Australian packaging is the red and white Q10. The price is extremely cheap. I think under $10. My skin feels great, reduces the appearance of strong lines around the cheeks, mouth and eye area. My skin glows with this product. The product is not too sticky or heavy. But it is light, but feels you have moisture protection. I will definitely buying extra tubs of this cream. I love the glass jar. While others may state it may be unhygienic, I just use a cotton bud to place the cream on to my skin. This is definitely my holy grail product. This product is definitely worth trying. I love to share a quality product which is reasonably priced. I will never again buy another expensive cream, because it is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this moisturizer! Very light yet very moisturizing. Has a fragrance but doesn't bother me nor has it made me break out. $4 at Aldi, can't beat it. Makes my skin look great.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by cboeth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love it. I bought extra because of the unbeatable price when I finally found myself near an Aldi. And I knew that the smell could be an issue. But wow. Others said the smell dissipated and it does not. It just keeps right on smelling and it's like some bad old lady cold cream smell. I can tolerate many odors too. I don't even mind the fish smell of Cold Plasma (the price, well I can't tolerate THAT on the other hand.) Boo!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jordyhackman

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It has the absolute perfect moisture and it smells amazing. It lasts for so long and i love it

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this b/c I LOVE the night cream (same packaging but blue instead of green), but this was too thick and heavy. It made my skin feel greasy. Maybe this would work for someone w/ dry skin. I have combination skin and the night cream is just right (see my review on that one). This was $4 at Aldi. It comes in a fancy glass jar. The smell is light and pleasant. Since I didn't like this on my face, I just use it on the rest of my body and it works fine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this cream but sadly, after using this for 2 weeks, I am seeing small bumps under the eyes. It could probably be a reaction to the scent of this cream and hopefully a temporary thing!
The scent is mild and pleasant. I do not know if there is some ingredient or the perfume in this cream that is causing the bumps.
Otherwise, this cream is good. It creates a matte finish.
I like the packaging and there seem to be some good ingredients in the cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've used this (and the night cream) off and on for the last 3 years, but I keep going back to the high end stuff. I know it's lame but I miss the luxury feel when using this 2,50 cream... Also the low spf is a real dealbreaker for me. I want a minimum of spf15 on my face! But that being said, it is a very good cream for a very low price so if you are on a tight budget grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by fionamdownie

i absolutely love this moisturiser, i buy it in bulk!!!

I have now got my friends hooked on this. i don't use it soo much for wrinkles (as i am only 25) but this moisturiser makes my skin look amazing! Really fresh and glowy underneath my make-up.

I strongly suggest to purchase this as i can't rave about it enough.

And at 1.99 BARGAIN!