April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Day Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this moisturizer! Very light yet very moisturizing. Has a fragrance but doesn't bother me nor has it made me break out. $4 at Aldi, can't beat it. Makes my skin look great.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by cboeth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love it. I bought extra because of the unbeatable price when I finally found myself near an Aldi. And I knew that the smell could be an issue. But wow. Others said the smell dissipated and it does not. It just keeps right on smelling and it's like some bad old lady cold cream smell. I can tolerate many odors too. I don't even mind the fish smell of Cold Plasma (the price, well I can't tolerate THAT on the other hand.) Boo!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jordyhackman

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It has the absolute perfect moisture and it smells amazing. It lasts for so long and i love it

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this b/c I LOVE the night cream (same packaging but blue instead of green), but this was too thick and heavy. It made my skin feel greasy. Maybe this would work for someone w/ dry skin. I have combination skin and the night cream is just right (see my review on that one). This was $4 at Aldi. It comes in a fancy glass jar. The smell is light and pleasant. Since I didn't like this on my face, I just use it on the rest of my body and it works fine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this cream but sadly, after using this for 2 weeks, I am seeing small bumps under the eyes. It could probably be a reaction to the scent of this cream and hopefully a temporary thing!
The scent is mild and pleasant. I do not know if there is some ingredient or the perfume in this cream that is causing the bumps.
Otherwise, this cream is good. It creates a matte finish.
I like the packaging and there seem to be some good ingredients in the cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've used this (and the night cream) off and on for the last 3 years, but I keep going back to the high end stuff. I know it's lame but I miss the luxury feel when using this 2,50 cream... Also the low spf is a real dealbreaker for me. I want a minimum of spf15 on my face! But that being said, it is a very good cream for a very low price so if you are on a tight budget grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by fionamdownie

i absolutely love this moisturiser, i buy it in bulk!!!

I have now got my friends hooked on this. i don't use it soo much for wrinkles (as i am only 25) but this moisturiser makes my skin look amazing! Really fresh and glowy underneath my make-up.

I strongly suggest to purchase this as i can't rave about it enough.

And at 1.99 BARGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Again, Aldis came to our area so I decided to give Lacura products a try. I like to pat in the day cream over my serums, and apply ss on top. It's nicely moisturizing as long as I use serums underneath. It has a pleasant scent that I don't find bothersome. I have been using it a couple times weekly, if I use it more often than that I can get the little white bumps on the sides of my nose (which requires thayers alcohol free toner after cleansing to remove). For reference my skin is dry, mature, somewhat sensitive, mild rosacea. Not prone to breakouts other than the type mentioned above.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by glamslam23

I used this cream for over 2 years and loved it because it was so cheap (and good). Sadly, shortly after buying the most recent pot of cream I started developing small sore itchy spots under my eyes - not a dramatic reaction but uncomfortable and noticeable. I initially thought I must have an allergy to some of the eye make up I was using so experimented with different products & soon realised that makeup wasn't aggravating the spots at all - they would flare up even when I hadn't worn any makeup for a few days. I have now changed to an avon day cream and the spots have gone completely. I can only assume that the formulation was changed recently :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kmil89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't make my combination oily face feel over done, worked well for me as a makeup base/primer and looked great under a foundation. I want to like this product, however, it seems to make me break out whenever I use it. ( small bumps on forhead ) Among other places on my face but mainly forhead. I'm bummed this didn't work for me, I loved everything about it. =/ =(