July 28, 2014 | 2016 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Creme Gloss Wine Anytime 045

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by periplaneta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i got this 75% off which is great because i ended up loving this color (my fave among the 3 i have). i like it for days when im not in the mood for a pink or red but still want color on my lips. glossy but natural, very pretty i love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Obviously, I'm in the minority here because I love these glosses. When Stila first came out with their click pen gloss years ago, I absolutely fell in love with it. I loved the colors, loved how sanitary the pen was and how convenient it was to have applicator and container in one. But it was hella expensive for a gloss that ran out quickly (four times more than the Revlon glosses). So, for me, these Revlon glosses are perfect - esp if you buy them on sale BOGO. I actually think it's a good thing to run out of gloss because bacteria builds up on the gloss and you're *supposed* to throw it out after a year anyway. And the way that it's packaged means you can sanitize the brush and the majority of the gloss isn't exposed to the bacteria on your skin. As a person with a compromised immune system who HAS to worry about stuff like how sanitary my make up is, I really appreciate everything about the design of this gloss. On top of that, I'm really happy with the texture and color (ultimately the most important thing, right?). Wine Anytime is a beautiful, very flattering, berry shade. Brightens up my whole face. I appreciate, too, that it doesn't have an OTT flavor or fragrance. So I'm really happy with this product and plan on buying many more colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by sealbane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is gorgeous, and would probably be flattering on anybody. It also looks nice over lipstick. What I don't like is how sticky it is, and how little product you get. But the color is just that pretty, so I probably would purchase it again. Definitely wait for a BOGO sale though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The colour is nice on me (I'm bengali), but the applicator is a bit finicky and it runs out *really fast*. A little expensive for the amount of product. Not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found the color to be more plum or fuscia than wine. I liked the brush application, as this product is very thick, and it allows for precise application around the lipline and bow. Very smooth but sticky gloss with a lot of pigmentation. Decent staying power for a gloss. I would repurchase, but I'm a lipgloss whore, so it may be awhile until I get around to it. I won't be running right out to buy every color of this, though until I try some others.

I got these BOGO at CVS; I'll pay $5, but $10 is too much for this product, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by elle81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this was OK for me wouldn't buy it again, the one I bought I had to keep on twisting the cap... a lot to get some gloss out I was hoping the color would look like a nice wine color but on me it looked more like fuchsia but it lasts a while and not too sticky

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

I picked this up @ Walgreens for $9.99 .04 oz

This product promises:

~Deeply pigmented color, extreme gloss shine
~Outrageously smooth, explosively sexy lips
~Mega-watt color fuses with Vitamin E and collagen
~Unique flow-through brush provides smooth, even application

Made in USA with US and non-US components
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ingredients
Polybutene , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , VP/Hexadecene Copolymer , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Ozokerite , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Silica Silylate , DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate , Sorbitan Isostearate , Tocopherol , Soluble Collagen , Atelocollagen , Hyaluronic Acid , Phospholipids , Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Benzoate , Caprylyl Glycol , 1-2-Hexanediol , Mica - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Iron Oxides - CI 77491 - CI 77492 - CI 77499 - May Contain , Yellow 5 Lake - CI 19140 - May Contain , Red 6 Lake - CI 15850 - May Contain , Red 7 Lake - CI 15850 - May Contain , Red 33 Lake - CI 17200 - May Contain , Carmine - CI 75470 - May Contain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall, I like these creme glosses. I picked up 3 and really enjoy using them. They go on smooth and not too sticky. It is pigmented, but I would not go so far as to say they are highly pigmented, though. I've read that they have light reflective particles to give the illusion of fuller lips. I do not see any reflective particles, however, I do feel a cooling sensation upon application. The brush comes in handy when I don't have a lip line. I really like that fact that these do not bleed outside of the lip line. The only con I have with the creme gloss is the lack of product for the price. Come on... .04oz for $9.99????!!!!!!!

Even though, I would repurchase. I'll just wait for the BOGO! I think there's a BOGO this week!