October 1, 2014 | 1740 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush Duo - Earth to Earth (Grand Duos Coll.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haphazardly swapped for this blush and am pleasantly surprised by how much I like it! I just swirl the sides together and blend on my cheeks, forehead, and down the bridge of my nose. It gives a subtle, effortless warmth to my face - exactly what a blush is supposed to do! It has the perfect amount of sheen too, I haven't noticed any glitter (p.s. I @$#%ing hate glitter!) I've reached for this almost every day since receiving it, I'm actually starting to feel a little bad about neglecting all my gorgeous Tarte blushes...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by levitate35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color of this blush is amazing. I think the purple veining is really different, and gives the peachy brown, sort of generic side, a really unique kick. But dont get me wrong, the blush side is really beautiful, quality is good, and the amount of shimmer is perfect, just gives you a really nice glowy sheen. I wish i could say the same about the purple highlighter side though. It has little flecks of glitter in it. They arent HUGE glitter chunks, but chunks they are. enough to bother me. I really wish this had the shimmer in the blush side, but alas. Do give this a go, because it is quite unique, and if you use skunk brush and sort of tap the brush, some of the glitter particles do fall off. And im just glitterphobic, as you can tell none of the other ladies seem to have a problem with it, so chances are you'll love it. One me, this turns out as a really beautiful, rosy peach bronze color, and im indian, with very strong yellow undertones. the yellow undertones in my skin tend to pull blushes coral on me, so i have a feeling if youve got cool undertones, itll be a nice rosy mauve tan color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by misoluckie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think I'm gonna like it at first since the color looked weird in the pan. But after I've tried it I fell in love. It's a very versatile product that overall give warmness to my skin.
The purple vein side can work well as eyeshadow and when swirl 2 side together it give a peachy bronzy color. If use only the bronze side it give a brozy glow effect, very pretty blush. Love it a lot! I'd definitely repurchase if I could since it's a limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This blush is amaaazing! I like how its 2 sides so you can control how much you want. The purple veining contours my face & gives a nice chisel look to my cheeks! Sounds weird but its true. The peach side is gorgeous & not too shimmery as it looks. Swirled together & I get this nice healthy glow to my face. Im glad my local CCO had it & for a good price too! Definetly pick this one up if you see it cuz you wont be disappointed. By lookin at all the reviews on MUA, it's clear this one is a winner! In NC30 in MAC btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

sheer highlighter glow. Contours face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by amynicolaox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this gorgeous glowing blusher up at the CCO - it has a definite peachy feel to it, while still remaining sculpting (because of the bronzey tones) and the purple veining adds a nice kick. This really lifts my face and adds a dewy, natural glow. I can see if you pick up too much of the purple veining fairer skin tones could end up lookinga bit bruised.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by heyitskristie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another favorite product of mine. It gives such a beautiful glow to my cheeks. I use this as a bronzer during fall/winter and part of spring when my skin is lighter. During the summer, my skin gets really tan so this hardly shows up as more than just a sheen on my skin but it still looks really nice. I'm about an NC30 during winter and an NC35 during summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Oh I love this blush/bronzer. The one half is like a sheer bronze shade, and the other side has purple tones going through it. While it looks kinda dark in the jar, it looks amazingly glowy when applied. It does not go on chalky, goes on seamlessly. It is similar in finish to the Hot Planet cheek duo, but that one is more tawny in shade than this. The color of this going on is hard to explain- it is very unique. Like a sheer bronze with very slight mauve undertones given by the purple-y color you see in the pan. It's not bright at all, but looks very natural. I love it! Got it from CCO, glad I did!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this color at my CCO because it was the only one of the Grand Duo's that they had left. The non marbalized shade is a peachy brown color, and the marbalized lighter portion is a lighter tan color with purple tones to it. I have to be careful when i swipe my brush in it because if i pick up too much of the purple it makes my cheeks look bruised. I do love the formula of these mineralized blushes they are great. When swirled together the color is a golden/bronzy shade with purple tones, it's very unique. This color contours my cheekbones without me trying, and it's good if you like that sort of thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

This turns out to be a pretty bronze with a shimmery coral under tone. Very pearly and pretty...Long wearing and very pigmented. Wold love to try more of these mineralized blush duos.