August 27, 2014 | 1821 users online

Blush - 100 Percent Pure - Sheer Gel Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by yuigi

I got this product in 'Apple Cheeks'. The colour is lighter and brighter than the photo of the product displayed on the site and also has a lot more shimmer (think Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick shimmery). The colour is a beautiful light pink, but the shimmer came as a slight suprise. I was also expecting a gel texture since it is labeled as a 'gel tint', but what came out of the tube was more of a 'cream shadow texture', which I like more than the gel. A key thing to note here is that if you have a darker skin tone, then you might have to layer up the product a bit, but keep in mind that when you layer up, you also increase the shimmer factor. I'm not saying that your checks will relfect blaring light in the sun, but they will be very 'noticably' shiny... (think twilight-glittery-vampire-skin toned down a tad bit). I am not that much of a shimmer blush girl, so thankfully im not as tan as i used to be, therefore i only need a bit on my cheeks. Suprisingly this colour on the lips is very flattering cuz the shimmer gives the illusion of gloss. I think that people should give this product a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ckristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't expecting to like this product so much. I have the one in strawberry. It is pretty watery yet you can easily control the amount to apply. It does reminds me of Benetint and Posetint but without the huge price tag and is vegan and natural. The Strawberry color is soooo natural looking and easy to blend on the cheeks. My skin has been sensitive lately and gets irritated when I apply powder blush, so this product felt so soothing and cool on the face.
I love the packaging also, it comes in a squeeze tube and is quite sanitary compared to Benetint which is in a nail polish like bottle. I also apply the product to my lips (I believe it's lip safe since the ingredients are all natural). My worry is the shelf life, but I haven't had it long enough to tell you and the packaging does not indicate when expiration would be.
I am in love with this product and am excited to try their other colors.
Ingredient list as appearing on their website:
100% Natural Ingredients:Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin E (a-tocopehrol), Pigments of Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Pomegranate, Red Wine, Plum and Cranberry, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Avocado Butter, Extracts of Acai Berry, Rosemary, Grapefruit Seed, Japanese Honeysuckle, Oregano, Thyme, Goldenseal and Lavender, Witch Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a cheek tint convert b/c of 100% Pure lol! I used to only wear powder blushes and thought them to be far superior until I tried these tints! I have the strawberry one and it gives me a perfect flushed look and it also looks dewy (in a good way). It looks so much more natural than powder blush, totally amazing! I have 2 of the lip/cheek tints but I like this gel tube better, it's way easier to apply since you can just dab it on your finger and then dab it on your face and rub in. The stick ones are hard b/c you have to rub them on your face and the color doesn't go on easily or evenly. I do like that the stick ones double as a light lip gloss though!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by cpring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the berry tint. I love the look of this blush. I previously used benetint, but then I realized its main ingredient was powdered bugs. The berry tint is probably the closest to benetint. It is a gel consistancy. A little bit goes a loooong way. I like the tube that it comes in, but it comes out very fast, so I squeeze it slowly. I would say it lasts about 6 hours or so. While I like the berry color, I think I am going to try the apple color. I think the berry is a little too plumy for my pale skin tone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Laurhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this product looked really natural on and since it's a gel it makes the skin look healthy and dewy. I like to use this on days where I do not want to look overly done up. I gave this product a low overall rating because I found it really difficult to apply, the pigment is super sheer so I find I need to layer it but this in turn makes it difficult to blend. I will continue using the product until I am finished but will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the berry flushed and absolutely LOVE IT! It is a perfect natural mauvish tint that looks so natural!

EDIT: It happens that the berry was a bit too mauve for my light skin so the strawberry one they came out with look perfect!!!

And how come the apple one has wine in it? I cant use that one, other wise I would have bought it! OMG the Strawberry has wine in it too! I am soo upset! That one would have actually worked on my skin! :(((((

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This gel currently comes in two colors - Apple Cheeks and Berry Flushed. I have the later, which is more pinky-purple in color. The color of the gel is wonderful - sheer, buildable, and natural (unless you load on the color, of course). Your cheeks will not be sticky or streaky. Like most cheek tints, you can also use it on the lips; however, I cannot comment on this aspect as I haven't used it on my lips. I don't know what else to say about this product as it is pretty darn near perfect - it does just what I want a cheek gel tint to it. Honestly, it probably is the best cheek gel or tint I've used. Highly recommend.