October 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lip Treatments - Bonne Bell - Coca Cola Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by erica5574

This smells AMAZING!!! It make lips soft and moisturized plus makes me want to use it all of the time which is good

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by iBrowse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. It really feels like a *balm* and smells good too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by LIPGLOSSADDICT1025

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at Dollarama today for 2 dollars in lip gloss form, with a doe-foot applicator. It was a brown cola-colored gloss with holographic sparkles of purple, green, and tan/yellow; you could see these little sparkles in a nail polish. When applied, there is no colour except the sparkles. It feels like a lip gloss should without any grittiness or whatever. It dried within 10 minutes to the point where I could not smear it around on my lips. It smells like... candy. It is really sweet, and as someone else mentioned, almost fizzy. I love the smell, but it doesn't taste good. Like someone added water to coke and left it sit for an hour or two. I applied it about two hours ago and it's still there. I also really like the packaging, with the logo and stuff it looks really really cool. I really would buy this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lfantu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, who would even purchase this? You'd find it at the dollar store. If you have dry/sensitive skin, do not apply on this product or anything with a strong fragrance or harsh chemicals. It made my lips so dry that there were actual open chaps on my mouth. The smell is very appealing but it doesn't do any good for your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Gerlinde48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Coca Cola Lip Smacker is amazing. It's just heaven. I feel like it is softer than other Lip Smacker, I don't know why. It applies smoothly.

The smell. I think a lot of people don't like this smell, and say that it isn't like the Coca Cola drink at all. I kinda agree, the smell is like Coca Cola lollipops, and it kinda has a strong cinnamon smell. That's weird. So it isn't the greatest Coca Cola smell, but if you're blindfolded and smell this, you're going to know it's Coca Cola.

The taste isn't that powerful. You taste something, but it's not exactly like Coca Cola.

The packaging is so awesome, the Coca Cola logo. It's really pretty. But as always, the sticker tends to get loose when you use it often. Also, my friend wanted to know how much was still left, so I twisted it all the way, and I couldn't get it back, so I had to cut the stick off, because obviously, the cap wouldn't fit on anymore. I was kinda dissapointed that I just couldn't get it back. So yeah now I wasted that one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is okay. Not super hydrating the smell is coke ish seems a little on the fake side.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by FreckledFires

For 1.50, this product smells really good (if you like the scent of artificial coke, which I do). Probably it's only positive. It makes my lips cracked and dry and for me, didn't give off any colour whatsoever. I wasn't expecting much for 1.50, but I have to admit this was a shoddy product. I totally recommend you buy a lip balm from blistex or chapstick, both making affordable flavoured lip balms that taste even better than this one that actually moisturise your lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite lip smacker flavor. If you are a coca cola fan, you have to get this! It looks like a coca cola can in a lip balm! Not only that, it smells just like coca cola. I am a little embarrased to say that I still have mine from a few years ago because it's just so cute looking(even though the shelf life is a couple years).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really fun lip balm! Tastes just like coca cola, even has some fizz to it! It moisturises well and lasts about 2 hours. Cheap and easy to find!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I didn't really like this. It has that artificial Cola-cola scent (not the one that you smell when you pour Coke in a glass but the one you would smell if you added a slice of lemon in that glass and left it outside for three days). It's really sweet, almost too sweet and sickly. It doesn't moisturize well and it doesn't last long on your lips. A waste of money.