September 2, 2014 | 1912 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Triple Lanolin - Original Hand and Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this from my local mom and pop drug store for under $3.00 dollars. It's by far one of the best lotions I've used. It sinks right in, and it is super moisturizing without being greasy. I even use it on my face. I checked out the company's website and discovered they've been making this lotion since 1956. Obviously this product wouldn't have stuck around so long unless it was really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by ShowMeTheShimmer93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mum bought this cream a couple of months ago and I loved the way it smelt and moisturized my hands so the next time I had a coupon for Sally's, I went and bought the professional size of this cream. It smells wonderful, very clean and floral. I love how well it moisturizes, it's so amazing and best of all, it doesn't leave an oily residue. I have been using olive oil as a moisturizer for my face, but I think I have found a good alternative. I will update if my skin breaks out or anything :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a HUGE 20 oz. bottle sent to me by my manicurist in the LAVENDER scent - and it's a very good, super inexpensive lotion.
The only drawback? If you are allergic to lanolin (sheep sebum) or a vegan - don;t use it.

Found at salons everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by bloom290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Wow! I discovered this in a hospital gift shop while caring for a family member. It's the best hand lotion I've ever used, hands down--very emollient and leaves absolutely no greasy residue behind. The scent reminds me of my grandmother's powders and lotions, very old-fashioned and comforting. It seems to fade within a relatively short amount of time, but those who are significantly sensitive to fragrances or want a truly unscented lotion should look elsewhere. This is the original formula; I don't know if they market an unscented version.

It really does soothe parched skin like nothing else I've tried. I purchased it because it happened to be the only lotion in the gift shop, and the individual I was staying with in the hospital was suffering from uncomfortably dry skin due to the post-operative medication and lack of humidity in the hospital. After applying it to her arms and legs, it was promptly absorbed into her skin and left my own hands incredibly soft. A chance discovery of a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mariannaoust

This is a pretty good hand lotion. It works really nicely to moisturize my hands, which tend to be really dry. I havenít used it on my body, because I think it would be a bit too heavy, but for my hands itís great. It doesnít absorb instantly, and thatís because itís very emollient, but itís not gross or sticky, and eventually it leaves my hands velvety soft.
The scent is pretty strong at first and I donít particularly like it, but nor is it so offensive for it to really bother me, and it goes away pretty quickly.
Also this stuff is a bargain, so even if you donít like it, I still think itís worth to try it. I found it at a local beauty supply, and unfortunately havenít seen it at drugstores.