Dove Go Fresh Body Mist in Burst~ Nectarine & White Ginger

4.2

on 3/11/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVEEEEEEE these scents by dove, they are always sold out in my walmart.
This one smells delicious, and everytime I wore this I got compliments on how good I smelled....

My boyfriend loved it too

on 6/2/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this body mist!! It goes on light and is perfect for someone who just wants a soft fragarance. It smells fresh and fruity and is perfect for summer. It also comes in a deodorant and it works really well and has a lighter scent than the body mist so that it's not too overpowering. I love to use this in my hair because everytime I move it lingers in the air. I wouldn't reccomend this product to people who want a heavy spicy perfume but I would reccomend it for people who want a fresh scent all day long!!!!

on 1/27/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am rating this by it's scent, which I completely LOVE!! It's fruity and very subtle, it smells so yummy! I love the little bottle it comes in, I can just throw it in my purse and not worry about it breaking. This is a BODY MIST which mean it is light which means it will not last you all day. I just respray throughout the day, and I honestly don't mind because it smells so good and it's affordable, I got this for about $4.
If you want a scent that people can smell once they walk into the room your in, this is not for you, go get a perfume. But if you want a scent that people can get a swift of when they are close to you, this is for you. I can drench myself with this and not worry about if I put too much because it is so light, and I love it. I really like spraying it in my hair, it lingers throughout the day and makes me happy. :)
I honestly do prefer this over the nice perfumes I have lol.

This one and the pink one (which is pomegranate) are my favs. :D

This smells nice and fresh (a little chemically too) for 5 minutes or less. I got this one first and then the cucumber one because I loved the smells. However, I will not be buying again because it does not stay at all. Not worth it. Even if I give several sprays! This also makes my mom sneeze like crazy, so don't get this if you're sensitive to smells.

on 6/23/2010 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is so juicy and good. It is refreshing, and I can really smell the nectarines at first spray. The white ginger floral complements it nicely, comes out more after drydown. Leaves a nice trail, too. One of my favorites. Great for fruit scent lovers! I'm loving all these body mists!

on 6/7/2010 12:30:00 PM

I used the new pomegranate and lemon verbena scent. There are various scents in bar soap, body wash, deodorant and body spray. I purchased the body wash, deodorant and body spray in this fragrance and while it's not an unpleasant fragrance, IMHO it's more of a cleaning product or air freshener scent than a personal fragrance scent and who wants to smell like a fresh toilet bowl:(

It's a very sweet fruity scent. I usually wear it at nighttime before bed. Very delicious fragrance.

on 2/15/2010 5:10:00 PM

I love this spray so much. I bought the deodorant on a whim, because I ran out of time to thoroughly choose one, and it was a good decision, even if I hadn't meant to make it. I fell in love with this scent at first smell. Lol, it smells so delicious! It's juicy, sweet, mesmerizing, and refreshing. I only have to spritz this on like, three times, and it stays and lasts the entire day. My other friends have complimented me on this so many times, too. Ahaha.

on 12/23/2009 5:55:00 PM

I love the smell of this body spray it's so fruity and refreshing! I swear I like this more than some of my perfumes the smell is so amazing. I put this on right before I leave the house and I always get compliments on how it smells. I'm in love with this!

on 10/23/2009 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I wouldn't normally review this kind of product but I just HAD to write how awful this scent is! I bought the deodorant too and it just gives me a headache ALL DAY long. I love the Dove deodorants because they work really well for someone who works out a lot and runs outside in the heat. But this scent is just horrible! I can't use it and would NEVER buy this again. The cucumber one is nice and the original is great too, but steer clear of the nectarine and white ginger- YUCK!

Popular Fragrances